6.

S O F I A

    Ryan dropped me home. I secretly opened the main door. So that I don't have to face my aunt with these 'hickeys' on my neck.

I'm horny

"Are you home sweetie " my aunt said from the kitchen making me jolt. "Yeah" I said nervously.
with a smile like (thief caught while stealing). She came out of the kitchen "how was your date"? I quickly tried to hide these purple marks with my hair, but failed because my hair was too short.

''Um it was good" And I fainted again while coming home so he took me to the you know..."yeah he called your uncle saying that he took you to the hospital" "yeah hospital right". I replied I was shocked he didn't tell them we were in a motel. Strange.

And we make out like crazy

Suddenly she started to smile awkwardly, yeah seems like she noticed the marks on my neck and my little wet hair. I was so embarrassed,
" I gotta go, aunt I have some classes today". I said dashing upstairs to my room.

Hey Ashley are you attending today's classes ? I've a lot to tell you. I said through the phone. Okay see you there.

"So you just make out with a random billionaire your uncle just set you with '' Ashley said with excitement in her voice.

Yeah kind of . "How's he? Is he good in bed ? Is he's dick big enough?" She asked without a break. "Stop it Ashley I didn't fuck him". How could I know
I said mad.

What a waste. So are you meeting him today? 'No' I answered. "I don't know when I'm gonna meet him again".

"You are missing him already girl" she said poking my heart. "No I'm not". "We have to submit an assignment remember? I said changing the subject.

I got home in the evening. "Welcome back honey" my aunt said from the kitchen.

Thanks, you want some help with cooking? I said, "if you want to" , my aunt replied. Sure let me freshen up.

After helping my aunt with cooking, we were all set to have dinner. "I have something to tell you guys" I said breaking the silence. "Go on" my uncle said.

"Well um I'm moving out" I said. "What" my aunt said concerned. "Uncle aunt look I've been staying with you guys for 1 year and half. And I think it's time for me to move out".

Have you found a place yet? My uncle said. "Yeah I did and it's not far from there".
What sofi you are leaving? My little brother said, "don't leave I'll miss you"

Tears in his eyes, look I'll visit you every week and bring you fav snacks.

Okay he said. So you have made up your mind? Yeah I replied to my aunt. Ok . I agree. So I'm moving my things starting from tomorrow. I said.

I'm going to have a new life. I was happy.

My whole week was gone, with shifting. My brother's and uncle helped me moving.

The apartment wasn't as big as my aunt's place but was quite big for one person. I had a good part-time job as a cashier in an expensive restaurant, so I earn quite good.

The whole week I didn't hear anything about Rayn nor any more date's.

Fuck me I miss him

Few Days Later

It was Saturday, I was tired cause I
Had classes since morning. I got home late. I was laying on my bed half asleep.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.
I thought I misheard it but there was a one again. I got up. "I was in my bra-less tank top and shorts" I looked though my looking glass but no one was outside.

Strange I opened the door to look for anyone but there was a "huge bouquet of red roses warped in black paper". I searched for someone, but there wasn't. I took the banquet inside.

I loved roses especially the dark red ones, I felt romantic when I looked at them. But who could leave them there?

There was a small note on top of it. I took the note in my hand , and started to read.

"Welcome to your new home Love "

The letter gave me chill's. No body knew that I shifted here except my family and Ashley.

Who was it? I was confused. But still I
Put the roses in a vase. It looked beautiful.

The end~