12.

R Y A N

I couldn't sleep for a bit last night. I've been working on my laptop in my home office , when my phone lit up.

"Go ahead" I answered, "boss I've looked at the person's background as you told me, I have sent the details in your email". "Good" I hang-up.

I opened the mail, hoping everything is normal, I don't wanna deal with anyone right now. But my eyes widened at the report, that fucking asshole is a rapist. A fuckin rapist. He's been to jail for raping a school girl. I quickly grab my phone dialing Sofia, she didn't pick up. I called the guard I sent for her last night. I got to know that she is fine, didn't leave her apartment since last night.

She needs to be careful, she needs to know that her neighbor is a fucking criminal. I again dial her no response aging this time. I need to check up on her needs to make sure she's okay. I quickly got out of my mansion. I drove to her house and saw my man outside he quickly Standup, I nod at him.

The elevator stops at her floor, I quickly get out of it. My eyes widened when I saw her fucking door was open. What the fuck has happened, why was her door open, I run to her house at the view that motherfucker was holding her on top of her trying to kiss her and she's trying her best to avoid that fuckers face. She was screaming.

My blood was boiling I wanted to rip that fuckers face of his head. My hands were shaking I reach upto them and the next moment my fist was at his jaw. Punching hard as he fell on the floor, and didn't move. I quickly grabbed Sofia she was so scared, she was crying, she was terrified. I wanted to end that fuckers life right there. I got up but Sofia grabbed my hand, hugged me while crying loudly. My heart broke at the sound.

I was late, I felt disgusting she had to go through this shit alone.

I call my guard he quickly come upstairs. "What the fuck were you doing, that bastard broke into her apartment" if I didn't come at this moment what could've happen. I screamed . Take that shit in front of my eyes. He quickly nodded and did as I said.

I look at my girl she was so terrified from that incident. I hugged her more tightly. And she was sobbing hard.
"It's alright love, he's gone babygirl. Don't cry anymore". I kiss her forehead. She look at me in the eyes. "Thanks for coming if you didn't come he could've rape me".

My heart broke at her words. But I was still late. I kiss her again. Let's go love I carried her bridal style, To my car. My guard was standing at the door. "I've sent him to the warehouse boss", he informs me. "Okay I won't tolerate the same mistake again, understand"? Hu nods.

Let's have some breakfast love, she nods. We had breakfast at one of my restaurants. But she barely touched any dishes.

Listen love I say to her she looks at me. "You're moving in with me in my house". Okay? "No it's fine I'll be fine he's gone. I can live in my apartment".
"That shit is gone but that kind of things could happen again. So you're shifting in with me, understand"?

She didn't say anything, I want to go at my aunt's house. She informs I sign.
We get out of the car in front of her aunt's place. She bells the ring, her aunt opens the door with a smile, which soon disappears seeing her red eyes. She got inside and hugged her aunt and was crying. Mrs Williams looked at me surprised by her sudden outbrust, "what happened honey"? She didn't answer.

She went upstairs while I told them everything that has happened this morning. They were shocked. And I informed that she is moving in with me, which they were okay with.

That moment she came downstairs, she took a shower and changed her clothes. She smiles at her uncle and aunt. I got up to her. "You're shifting in with me so after lunch I'll bring you to my house. So be ready". She didn't protest. I have something to do, I'll be taking my leave, I kiss her on the forehead before leaving.

I went to one of my warehouse to see that the bastard tried up on a chair, his face all bloody. My men did him good. My men all stood up showing respect, and waiting for the next order with that shit. "End him" he doesn't deserve to live I said before leaving they all nod. I hear him begging to live. But I didn't care he touched what's mine my girl, he deserves to die.

At the evening I went to her aunt's place, I ring the doorbell, she opens the door. A little smile on her lips, fuck I wanted to kiss her.

You ready doll? She nods yes. Then let's go. " But I need to get to my apartment first I didn't bring any clothes", No need love I'll manage that now let's go I said to her and she nods.

We got inside my car, while she signs. " Hey, um I really appreciate your help, you're doing so much for me. And you know, I'm just staying at your place for the time being, I don't want to bother you". She said I nod, "look you're never bothering me, and I'm doing this because I care about you sofia, you're not a burden for me". And deep down i knew that I don't really intend to let her leave that easily.

~

~

~

The end
***

Hey lovies, it's been months since I
last posted, I was hella sick. And right now I'm giving bored exams. That's why you guys had to wait so far, but I'm quite happy this story has reach its 280 reads yay.