5.

R Y A N

   I got ready for the date. I had to pickup Sofia from her house. I left my mansion and went to my garage where all my cars were organized.
I picked my black Ferrari. Got in I pulled out of the mansion, I parked in the front street of Sofia's house.

After few minutes she opened the, wearing a blood red dress with matching heel's. The neck of the dress was a bit long showing cleavage of her breast how pretty will it look with some hickeys on her neck. I felt my dick growing hard,

"You look breathtaking stunning my love" I compliment her. She got shy and smiled. Shall we I said taking my hand out for her. She gave me her hand. I lead her towards the car. We got, I drove us to five star hotel where I made the dinner reservation.

We went inside the beautiful restaurant with a fine view. But the view with me was more fun to look at.
I ordered us steak and wine. After having a little interesting conversation. We finished our dinner.
I was supposed to take her home.
We got inside my car. I started it. But soon she started to feel uncomfortable, she was struggling, her breathing was unsteady. Are you okay? I asked. "Stop the car" she said
I did she got out trembling, struggling to breathe, I followed her.

Wait I said, she didn't stop , "wait a damn minute Sofia" I said loudly.
She didn't I stopped her by grabbing her waist. Soon she fainted, I grabbed her before she could fall, "Fuck " I said before caring her bridal style.

I took her to one of my motels, and called my personal doctor to check on her. He came examined her, and said a panic attack. He left me and her in the huge suit of the motel alone. She was sleeping, so innocent, gorgeous. I took off my blazer, leaving me only in shirt. I lay down beside her.She would take some time to wake up.

After 3 hours she opened her eyes with zero emotions in them. I told her we were at a motel and I informed her uncle. She was a beauty to look at. Sleepy eyes, messy hair and pink lips.

Fuck I want them on mine. I never craved someone so much before, as I did for her. Suddenly I fill my inner monster craving her , "I want her" no matter what I want her and only her.

I step closer to her forcing her to the wall, I looked at her eyes than her lips, I no longer could wait. "Can I kiss you love" she was stunned "yes"? I crashed my lips on her , to my surprise she didn't protest. I could fell her want me too.

Our lips moving in sync. "Fuck she tasted so heavenly". I could taste her for my entire life. "Stop" she pushed me by my chest. I did. I muttered something in her ears which made her blush. Damn she's hot.

Go take a shower and go to bed love.
I was going to sleep on the couch, but she came up with a idea sleeping on the bed together which I agreed . It's gonna be a long night. We both took a shower and went to bed . I was trying hard to relief my hard-on between the legs.

She was peeking at my side. Which made made me want her more. "Stop peeking baby girl" or you'll regret it. I said she blushed and turned away. Soon she fall asleep, with me still enjoying the view.

The Next Morning ~

Last night I barely got any sleep.
I woke up to something heavy on my chest. To look I saw a beautiful Sofia sleeping on my chest, "with some hickeys on her neck I made last night" her cleavage was a show with sunlight on her face. Her breast on a perfect view. I felt my dick harden.

But I enjoyed the beautiful morning view, my arms around her waist.
She opened her eyes, "good morning love" I said kisses on her forehead, "morning" she said going deep in my chest, she hasn't realize where she was and with whom.

Suddenly realization took over her, she looked back into my eyes remembering what has happened. What are you doing she said looking at her body. "Enjoying the view" I said with a smirk. She screamed go away. She got up. Laughing "you were clinging on me love". "Owh sorry". She said , "go fresh up I'll order breakfast". She nod.

She went inside the restroom, I ordered breakfast for us, suddenly she came out angrily "look what have you done" she said loosing her robe pointing at the hickeys. "Um art" I said putting the phone on the table.

"Wow art huh." "If my uncle and aunt or my brother sees it they will think we actually did it" she said her cheeks bright pink. Did what? I asked with a smirk." That, that we slept together" she said hesitantly.

But we actually did that, didn't we? I said jokingly, "um we did but I meant you know "that". What? I asked.... "We had sex"? She said out of the blue. Making me choked on the water I was drinking. She said while blushing extremely. "So cute". "Ah about that you wanna do it love"? I said mockingly which made her say "No" "you are such a tease Rayn". My name came out so beautiful from her lips.

She came out of the shower, with wet hair wearing a robe. So fuckin gorgeous. Our breakfast came we ate in silence. "Get ready love" I'll drop you home. "Okay" she replied. "She wore that red dress where she looked more gorgeous in the daylight".

We got into the elevator, only us. And my eyes on her body. Damn this girl is so fucking beautiful, I grab her by her wrist. You look so fucking good in that dress. Red is definitely your color love. She says nothing but blush biting her beautiful lips. With a ding the elevator comes to an end, with a last peck on the lips we fall apart.

After an hour of drive I dropped her at her house, "bye" she said before getting out, I locked the door. "What" she said looking at me. I kissed her on the lips. She pushed me "what are you doing we are in front of my house what if someone sees". I don't care, love, plus the windows are tinted unwatchable. She huffed "still". She got out. I smiled at her reaction.

I drove by watching her in the reviewer mirror. So damn beautiful.

The End~

Hi my loves,💜 hope you guys are
Enjoying this story, please love it.
I'm trying to post daily twice, while I'm going through an exam...🥹