13.

S O F I A

What happened this morning, I don't want to recall it. Not even in my dreams. If it wasn't for Ryan I would've been raped. Gosh even thinking about it makes me sick. Makes me want to throw up.

But only one thing is going around my mind, and that was living with Ryan. I'm not afraid or something but I don't think I can resist his beauty. I mean have you seen him.

I will end up fucking him, stop it you bitch*

Honking makes me out of my crazy creepy thoughts. I took a little peek at the handsome man sitting beside me, God took his time on this one for sure.
How can a man be this perfect.

Let me fucking describe him

He looked tried but breathtaking, his white shirt, sleeves folded around his biceps showing off his popping veins. One hand one steering wheel and other one on the gears. Hair's a little messy but looks more perfect.

"Enjoying the view, are we"? He said with a smirk. Damn he caught me .
I cleared my throat. "Couldn't help it".
I said teasingly. I saw a tiny smile coating on his lips from the corner of my eyes. He speed up and soon we entered beautiful silent road, not so many cars can seen. Houses as well.

Fancy mansion was seen from apart, with huge gates. I was focusing on the nature. This place is for sure beautiful. How long? I said. "Almost there doll" he answered

Did he just call me Doll? Fuck me....

After fifteen minutes of driving Ryan pulled up in front of a large metal gate. It was huge, I've ever seen for a mansion. Guards with big guns standing in front of the gate. When they saw the car, quickly recognized and opened the huge metal gate. More than twenty guards were there.

It took another five minutes to pull up to the mansion, no it wasn't a mansion it was a castle. It was so massive with pure white walls. Showing his wealth. A guard ran to open his door, another one did mine.

I was just shocked. "It's so beautiful" was all came out of my mouth. Ryan smiles and took my hand in his, and leads us to the main entrance of the mansion. He unlocks the massive door with pin. And we got inside.

The inside was more beautiful then the outside. It was like a dreamy castle.

"Isn't the house a little too big for one person "? I said looking around. "Perks of being rich I guess" he said with a wink. An older lady approached us with a warm smile. "Welcome home master". She says to Ryan.

Thanks Mrs Gianna, Ryan says. "Who's this beautiful young lady", she says with sparklers in her eyes when she looks at me. "She's Sofia my fiance, she'll be living with me from now on", he informs.

Welcome Ms Sofia, I'm the head house maid, she says with a warm smile which I return. While Ryan leads me to a beautiful living room, his hands on my wrist, One wall was made of bulletproof glass, where you could see the marvelous view.
"Make yourself at home love" he said sitting on a couch. Thanks I said while I did the same. I was just too busy devouring the beautiful scene in front of me.

But his eyes never left my face. Seems like he was lost in me. "I have some work to deal with, but I'll show you around when I'm free" he said breaking the silence, "oh sure, you look tired though, you should take a rest". I said. He got up from where he was sited and came to me, "I'll, love" he said caressing my cheeks. I melt at his warm touch.

Damn I love his touch

Um where's my room? "Your room"? he seems taken back. "I thought we were sharing mine" he said. Huh? I mean we can't, I said.

"Relex I was just joking", come I'll show you , he said. We took the stairs to the next floor, the hall was painted brown. Soon he opens a door revealing a big beautiful room. Bigger than mine in my apartment. All the furniture was brown coloured, with navy blue painted wall, a massive bed in the middle with a huge tv in front of it.

"Wow" I muttered
"Apparently this house contains one master bedroom which is mine, so you have to adjust in this one" Ryan spoke from behind. It has one bigger than this one? I asked jokingly. "Yes love it has" he answers. "And my room is at the end of the hall''.

"Well you should rest, if you need anything just call the maid , I'll be in my office ". He announce "And one more thing I said, about my clothes"? "I've brought everything you will need love, just check the closet" he says with a smile, and closes the door.

I looked outside the window and all you can see is forest and guards doing their job. This mansion was basically in the middle of a forest. And the next this got me, the entire closet was full of branded clothes, shoes, jewelry's, make-up. This man has enough money to buy an entire women's shop for me, Impressive.

I heard a knock on the door. Come in I said and the maid walked in. "Do you need anything Ms Sofia"? She says politely. No thank you, I said with a little smile.

Dinner will be ready within an hour, she informs me. Okay, I respond.

I went into the closet and grabbed a lacy black lingerie set and a oversized tee and shorts. Then I went to the beautiful marble bathroom and took a hot shower which was much needed. I dried my hair and put on some moisturizer.

Another knock was heard, and the door was open, I thought it was the maid, "Mrs gianna, where is Ryan"? I said not looking. "Are you looking for me, love"? Ryan says from the bathroom door leaning against the door frame.

I quickly look from the bathroom, this time he was not wearing formal but a normal white t-shirt and gray sweatpants. His hairs undone. Fuck he looked so damn handsome. This man is straight out of this world. He look so young like a college boy. Not like always "a walking red flag". I fucking love this sight of him.

Can you fuck me bad boy?
Horny bitch.

"Umm no I wasn't", I said. He walked inside and came dangerously closer towering over me, till there was little gap between us. His warm breath fanning my face, his strong manly cologne making its way to my nostrils.

Gulp...

"Were you missing me love"? He said with a tiny smirk. "N no I wasn't", I glued how close he was. He looked me up and down his eyes darken, " you're so fucking beautiful and I can't hold myself ". He whispered in my ear, and I could feel my underwear soaked. His warmth covers me from the coldness.

He was a solid turn on for me

Women must throw themselves at him, considering his charm.

Suddenly he makes distance and smiles when he sees me like dump funded by his sudden action knowing that he has an effect on me.

Fuck me you bad boy.

"The dinner is ready, I came to inform you that", come downstairs when you're done doll ". Okay I replied right away. And he leaves closing the door behind. I feel my cheeks heat up. Cool down Sofia cool down he was teasing you, I said to myself looking at the bathroom mirror.

Fuck you Teaser.

Soon we had our dinner at the big dining table, the food was so fucking delicious considering I was hungry as fuck. And, All the time Ryan's eyes never left mine. Like he was more focused on me but not for his food.