Chapter 12: Cider and Apple

Kazuha opened his eyes and looked at Scara sleeping right beside him

But Scara was not going to wake up easily even if he called him. No one did that job better than Diona and her cats.

He slowly got up with his head clouded in thoughts. "I think I will talk with Heizou afterall... I am so worried that he might actually breakdown like this.."

Just then, Kaeya came in their tent with a smirk on his face. "Yo! Good morning Kazuha"

"Kaeya?...Good morning", Kazuha said but he was a bit confused by Kaeya's sudden arrival.

"What say you join us today?", Kaeya asked with a smug look.

"Join you?"

"Na not only me. But with all the boys. Venti and Xiao agreed to go as well"

"Go where?"

"Ah come on- you know where. To grab some drinks of course!"

"Why not include the girls?"

"They said they don't wanna be anywhere near me or Diluc. Haha! Can't really blame them for that right? Anyways, they wanna go for shopping so let's not drag them along. Get ready to leave"

"Right away!?"

"Ya of course right away! Wake up Scara"

But Kazuha looked sad. "What about Heizou... is he alright?..."

"I mean... he is the reason why we are planning this to begin with. We are hoping to make him feel all better and ease the walls between him and Lyney."

Kazuha looked a bit more hopeful after hearing that from Kaeya. "Then I'll wake Scara up"

"Yes do that", Kaeya said and joyfully left the tent.

Kazuha looked at Scara yet again. "Even with all that noise he didn't wake up..."

Kazuha slowly walked upto the bed and watched him peacefully asleep. His hair was a mess But-
"He is adorable when he sleeps", Kazuha said and giggled.

He slightly placed his hand on Scara. And Scara immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him on the bed. It surprised Kazuha and he simply fell down on the bed and Scara climed on top of him with his still sleepy eyes which were now open and looking at Kazuha.

"Sc...Scara...?"

"Heh... you led your guard down simply because I was asleep?", Scara said with a smirk on his face as his eyes glowed beneath his messy hair.
"Are you really sure you wanna be this vulnerable around me?"

But the moment he looked at Kazuha and his slightly parted lips, he paused. Kazuha was still looking at Scara with his eyes which looks so beautiful in broad daylight. And his clothes revealing his neck and his hair all around untied. Scara immediately climbed down from the bed to hide the red on his cheeks.