Chapter 20: What I Feel

At first it was just another day full of preparation and hard work for everyone in Circus Lucida

At first it was just another day full of preparation and hard work for everyone in Circus Lucida. But later it turned out to be a day too spectacular to be forgotten.

The show was the biggest success after a month of them postponing their activities. Both Lyney and Heizou were back to their usual selves. Everyone left the tent with utmost satisfaction after the end of the show.

"Didn't mister Play(Kaeya) look super sexy today!!!?"

"AHH-gIRL~ I KnOw EXacTLy WhAT You MeaN!"

"But mister Wilder(Diluc) is hotter! "

"Whatever you guys say, no one is more beautiful that Mister Mark(Xiao)"

"Come on- Sir Lucinda(Venti) wins the heart of boys and girls alike. He is in a league of his own"

"Well, Miss Damaris(Beidou) and miss Smoke(Ningguang) win the hearts of men and women and not just of boys and girls~"

"YA WhAteVeR~"

"You guys don't like Maple(Kazuha)!? He looks the most calm. Exactly my type!"

"Oh but the new guy isn't bad either"

"You mean Wanderer? Well, his skills are not as sharp as Maple(Kazuha) yet. But he is good looking so who cares"

"Lol!"

"But Sky(Nilou) is very popular among the guys who come to watch"

"Hehe- and some also like Lucy(Mona)."

"But I also love Leor!(Heizou) He is like the most flirt-ous among everyone"

"NA- The male magician(Lyney) is the real Rizzer. The way he winks and acts- ahhh!~"

"Did anyone ever tell you guys are you are all just a bunch of simps who are only good enough to be side characters with no name in stories?"

-

After the end of the show, it was an understatement to say that everyone was simply tired. They were all utterly exhausted.

As they all sat down, none of them could get up. After a while, Sayu got up and brought water for everyone. Diona wasn't very tired either. She went and helped everyone with dry towels.

It took over half an hour for everyone to regain their strength. Beidou took Mufasa with her to the back of the tent. Fischl went ahead and packed up everything that was lying out in an unorganized manner after the performance. Nilou went to make dinner with Lynette and Kazuha.

"I am dead beat- I need energy to get up and change", Kaeya yelled. Diluc kicked him slightly and then helped him get up. Very typical sibling behavior.

Scara looked at everyone around him. But his eyes continued to deviate towards Kazuha.

Kazuha was kneading the dough and Scara looked at his hands, his face and his hair which fell softly on his face.