27. Bring me back to you

Nah..
I can't..
I don't want to end this season in a bad episode..

§

With the biggest smile tugged on his lips, Han basically skipped down the hallway of the deserted school. His eyes were wandering around, wordlessly wondering where everyone was.

Turning right to the corner, his eyes glimmered out of curiosity.

His boyfriend, Minho, the person he most adored and loved was standing with his head low, another person standing beside him with his hand massaging his back.

Feeling slightly bothered by that, he slowly approached them and completely dismissed the heavy and odd atmosphere.

"Hi baby!" He was about to lunge forward to give him a hug but the person was quick to push him away.

"Are you fucking serious??" He yelled at him, extending his arms to both sides to 'protect' Minho.

"What?" The unmindful asked, feeling strange seeing him being so aggressive.

"How could you cheat and then act like nothing happened!?" The person neared him with threatening steps, pushing him with every one he took.

"The fuck?? What are you talking about!?" Han stood his ground and shoved him away too, looking back at his boyfriend.
"Min wha-"

"Don't speak to him!" He raised his hand and was about to slap him but Minho stopped him.

"Don't do that." Although his heart wrenched seeing the photo, he wouldn't let someone hurt him. It would take much, much effort to allow somebody to put their hands on him with violent intentions.

Han stayed still, not knowing how to react. He held his face as a small, cold tear dropped.
"Min what happened??" He turned to his partner.

The person grabbed the phone from his hand and held it up for Han to see since the other was utterly silent. "THIS! Is what happened!"

All the younger could see was a couple.

"But that's not me. Nor Min. I don't understand." He claimed, confused.

"It's you and another guy!" The other exclaimed. "You are a disgusting cheater."

"I don't- what the fuck is this!?" He snatched the phone to look closer to the picture.
"I haven't kissed anybody else!" His expression turned into a furious one, feeling maltreated by the fake photo. "That's not me!"

"That's what a cheater would say."

Han gritted his teeth and was on the verge of punching his scrunched up, disgusted face, but stopped to gaze at his boyfriend.

"Min.." another tear slipped from the corner of his eye. "You believe this..? I love you! Only you and-and I seriously have no explanation for what this is I-"

"Save it."

He was silenced. He couldn't get any other word to come out of his mouth. He just watched as Minho turned visibly disappointed.

"You seriously don't believe me..." His throat hurt. His eyes were bloodshot. His heart was shattered.
"You will swallow this picture just like that?? W-what did I do to make you so doubtful of me..?" He cried out.