"Where's Elijah?"

Emilia's POV"Hey Emiii" he drags my name as he's about to sit down next to me at the lunch table but I quickly get up, grab his arm, and drag him away with me

Emilia's POV
"Hey Emiii" he drags my name as he's about to sit down next to me at the lunch table but I quickly get up, grab his arm, and drag him away with me.

I take him into one of the empty girls bathroom and close the door,"Show me," I indicate towards his neck bite,

"I can't be in here," "Why not,"
"Oh well I think, it might be the fact that ,me, a boy, is in the ladies restroom."

He explains, using his hands signaling around our location,"No girl comes into this bathroom during lunch. You're all good, don't worry?"

"Yeah, but if people see us leaving the bathroom together..." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Oh!

"Ow!" I smack his shoulder,"You and your dirty mind," I mutter as I go towards his neck.

Going on my tiptoes, I peel part of the bandage off and gasp at the sight,

"Stiles, a dog couldn't have done that," I face towards him, putting the bandaid back on,

"Well I'm pretty sure it was a dog. Well I think it was. Now that I think about it, it's sorta all a bit fuzzy."

He declares as I set my feet back down,"Stiles maybe we should go to a doctor so they could ha-"

"Noo, nope. No,"  I start to say with concerned eyes but he cuts me off,"Stiles this is- wait,"
"What?" 

"Wha- what happened to your temple? It's all healed?" My eyebrows furrow as I tiptoe to get a better look at his now healed temple,

"Oh yeah. When I was with the doctors they noticed it and decided to check it out but it wasn't there when they took off the bandaid."

He explains as I eye where the bloody wound used to be. Now it looks like as if there was no wound, just clean flesh.

"Guess it was nothing after all," he shrugs as I step back down,"Yeah," I let out quietly,

"Come on, lunch's almost over."

~~~~Time Skip~~~~
New Orleans
Kol POV

"Where have you been?" "Since when are my whereabouts to your concern, Klaus"
I reply as I walk back into the compound,

"Since
when you were last here and you informed us on your discovery and knowledge of our dear old friend, your old lover, and just left us hanging."

"You went back to see her didn't you?" My dear sister asks,"Kol you have to explain what's going on."

"What is there to explain! I know as much as you do," I reply, already aggravated by the same questions,

"How do you know that she doesn't remember?"

"When I found her, I undid the compulsion but she didn't remember. She was clueless to who I was and I compelled her to forget she saw me.

I followed her, met her again, to see if the compulsion worked. And it did, she didn't recognize me from earlier that night."

I explain everything to them,"Is that what you wanted to hear?"

,"It makes no sense," "Only makes sense if-," "It was a witch," I finish for my brother as we both reply to Rebekah.

"Which is why, I brought dear Davina Claire," I announce as I turn around and present Davina,

"No, she hates me. I don't trust you," Klaus denies as he sees Davina,"Yeah but I trust her and I believe you trust me."

I reply as Davina walks in,"You have no reason to trust me but at least trust Kol. I think I know what happened to your friend."

Before I say to go start this, I now notice that my usual suited brother isn't here,"Where's Elijah?"

A/N:PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT