You understood me

"And why would I do that?""Because you're my friend, family

"Because you're my friend, family."

Marcel's eyebrow quirks up in amusement,
"She hasn't done anything wrong, yet, at least."
"What's that supposed to mean?"

Marcel tilts his head, furrowing his brows a bit,

"It means that if anyone or anything causes Emilia to hurt someone, something worse than us Mikaelsons will come."

Klaus sighs agitated, facing Marcel, "Ok so let me get this clear. You have an old friend who's back but she doesn't have a single memory and she's a rare supernatural called Innocent?"

Klaus nods, "A supernatural that doesn't do anything bad or what's bad in their eyes, but if she causes murder then she'll turn into something called a Corrupt which is supposedly worse than you."

Klaus sarcastically smiles with a nod,"Yes Marcel, that is what I said."

Marcel smiles with a laugh,"What's so funny,"
Klaus asks, already annoyed,"You really want me to believe that,"

"It's the truth,"
"How come I've never heard of that supernatural,"
"I already told you, they're rare,"

Marcel quirks his eyebrows up in amusement again,"Look, believe or don't believe, make sure she doesn't get into trouble."

Klaus states and leaves his friend in Rousseau's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey," Emi looks up to see Rebekah at the doorway,
"Hi. Come in," she walks in and sits next to her on the bed,

"How are you?" "I'm fine, but I think I'm gonna go a bit crazy if I keep getting asked that," the raven haired girl chuckles,

"Sorry, just wanna check on you." She smiles at her, when a question pops into her head,

"Hey um, how was I? Back then. How were we- you and I's friendship?"

The blonde smiles as she remembers her memories of her and the girl next to her,

"We were best friends, you never judged or made fun of my strong feelings and emotions. You understood me. I still remember how we first met."

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~
A 6 year old Emilia was wandering around the woods when she found a young Rebekah siting against a tree with a carved toy,

"Hello," startled, Rebekah looks up to be met by the ravened hair girl,"Hello,"
"What are you doing?"  Emilia asks as she sits herself next to Rebekah,

"Playing with the wooden knight my brother gave me," she answers, her full attention on the wooden knight,

"That looks pretty nice. Your brother must be nice,"

"Yeah. What are you doing?" The young Mikaelson turns to the young Cruz,

"Wandering, exploring, anything really. I'm Emilia Cruz,"
She reaches out her hand with a smile,

"I'm Rebekah Mikaelson," she smiles back, grabbing the reached out hand and shakes it,"I have not seen you around here,"

"That is because I have just moved here. I decided to go out and look around. Can I see that?"

She motions towards the knight, Rebekah handing it to her,
"I don't have any siblings. Is it nice? Do you have any more?"

"I have 5 more brothers, 4 older and 1 baby brother. It is nice, though it gets a bit annoying I still love them."

They both smile at each other,"I believe that we are going to be best of friends," they both laugh.

They keep talking together until the sun starts to go down.
Since that day the Cruz girl has met the rest of the Mikaelson family and became close to them. Becoming one herself.

~~~~~~~Flashback ends~~~~~~~
"And you were right. We certainly did become best of friends."

A sad smile falls on the Mikaelson's face as she looks down,
"I'm sorry. I promise that I will try to never as fast as possible."

"I don't think it works like that Lia but alright," she chuckles, facing her friend.