"Black Dahlias"

Emilia POV
"Your crazy," I shake my head with a scoff at the lady that kidnapped me, Dahlia.

She must be drunk, delusional or something.

Talking about the creatures of the night being real, man turning into wolves, witches, first vampires, immortals.

"Look, I know it does sound crazy but it's true. You're friends with the very first vampires, family even. Kol Mikaelson being your love. He compelled you to eternal sleep, the witches found you first and we haven't woken you up until a few years ago-"

"Stop!" I stand up cutting her off, but she continues,

"You were supposed to live the rest of your life normally with Stiles taking care of you, thus him being your guardian Angel, but you met Kol again. Now we have to do this ritual-"

"Stop!"
I start walking towards her,"You're an Innocent, and doing this ritual will help bring you back into a Innocent once you turn into a Corrupt."

Once I'm closer to her I'm thrown through the air to the other side of the cabin by an invisible force and fall near one of the armchairs.

"Now do you believe me?" She rhetorically asks as I groan and sit up from the floor, a frightened look on my face.

This can't be happening. "What do you want with me?" I let out lowly,

"I already told you, for the ritual."
She answers simply while going towards the kettle, removing it from the stove with a mitt.

"There's a prophecy of the last Innocent, you, where once we, the witches, wake you you're supposed to live a normal, innocent, human life. Get married and have children in order for Innocents won't go extinct.

But that wouldn't happen if you meet Kol. But you did, and we know that you will turn into a Corrupt and we can't have that. So this ritual will make sure you can turn back into a Innocent from a Corrupt."

She explains as she places the kettle on circular place mat,

"An Innocent is human but also supernatural. You're the humanity of the world, it's innocence. But every supernatural has its flaws, yours being that you can turn into a Corrupt which is absolute opposite of Innocent."

She concludes while pouring the water from the kettle to 2 mugs, grabbing two tea bags,

"How do I know the Mikaelsons?" I ask as she walks over to the couch where we are both sitting on now,

"You grew up with them. Knew them way before they were the monsters they are now."

I slightly frown at that as she hands me a mug,"You caught an eye or 2 from them," "who?"
"Well of course Kol, and, Elijah,"

Elijah? So if these are the same Elijah, then why didn't he tell me when we first met, again?

"So, vampires's weakness are a plant called vervain, for werewolves it's wolfsbane, what about Innocents?"

I change the topic as I take a sip of my tea, her mirroring my action,"That would be.."
My head starts to spin, everything being blurry,
"Black Dahlias,"

She answers as my eyes roll back and I fall to the ground, the last thing I remember is the mug falling out of my grasp.

A/N:PLEASE VOTE  AND COMMENT