How do I bring out Mal?

"Hey! I'm back.."
Hayley informs as she enters the empty compound, the door already open and noticing no one's in sight.

"Davina? Elijah?"
She calls out, then she hears crying.

"Hope! Shh, it's ok," she speeds to her room, gently taking her into her arms.

She looks through all the rooms, all over the compound, not finding anyone.

She carefully takes out her phone and clicks on a contact,
"Davina? Where are you guys?"
"We're near by Rousseau's."

" 'We're'?"
"Stiles and I."

Hayley furrows her eyebrows.
Who's or what's a Stiles?

"What?"

"Look Hayley, I can't talk right now. Sorry."
With that the Claire witch hangs up.

"Great," the hybrid mother mutters. Moving Hope to her other arm as she calls another contact,

"Hayley,"
"Elijah, where are you guys?"
She asks quickly, rocking Hope in her arms.

"Kol, Rebekah, and I are near the river. A certain Kai Parker is looking for Emilia and we're looking for him. If she asks, assure her that everything is ok."

Hayley furrows her eyebrows even more in puzzlement,
"What are you talking about? Isn't she with you?"

A short moment of silence passed on Elijah's end,
"What do you mean, Hayley?"
Kol, hearing the conversation between the two, took the phone from Elijah.

"When I came back I found the door open, and no one was here. Except Hope who was crying in her room."

"Isn't Davina and Stiles there?"

"No,"

Kol was furious. He completely forgets about the call and speeds away, dropping the phone as he does.

"Hello?"

"Haley, stay with Hope. Don't leave the compound, understood?"

Without waiting for a response, Elijah hangs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emilia groans as she wakes up from the ground.
She looks around her surroundings and notices that she's in an empty warehouse.

"Why hello there," she turns to the voice to find the man from earlier pours himself a glass of water,
"You're finally awake."

She quickly stands up and steps away from him,
"Who are you?"

"My name's Kai Parker, well actually it's Malachai Parker but it's too weird for me. So I go by Kai Parker. Specifically Kai."

He smiles as he walks towards her, the glass of water in his hand.

"Stay back," she trembles out.
"Ok, but I just want to give you this water," he stops where he is and extends his arm out to her, offering the glass.

Emilia just stares at the glass, no sign of going to grab it.
"Fine," instead Kai drinks it.

"Refreshing," he sighs in content.
"Now," he steps forward, making the glass disappear. Causing Emi's eye widen.

"How do I bring out Mal?"

A/N: So sorry for the delay. I didn't know how to continue it. Sorry for the short chapter after a long period of time. Hope you like it!