"Did you not listen to what I said?!"

3rd POV
The Mikaelsons, and Stiles, arrive.
"Elijah? Stiles? St- Stiles, what's going?"

Emilia panicky asks as they come into view,
"Everything's gonna be ok, Emi. I promise."

Stiles reassures, his hand out in a calm down gesture. Kol is fuming as he sees the love of his life caged in the fire.

He speeds over towards her but he gets burned and flew back by some force,

"It's tainted with all kinds of herbs, vervain being included. You should know this Kol."
The Mikaelson witch smirks towards the fallen vampire.

"I honestly don't understand what you are doing here since when the ritual is over I'm going to deliver her to you,"

"Would that be dead or alive?" Rebekah snarls at the woman who's known as their aunt,

"Right, the guardian informed you on the prophecy. It is a shame if she were to die cause of meeting Kol again."

That just fuels Kol's fire. Before anyone can say or do anything, Emilia let's out a gut wrenching scream,

"AHHHHHHHH!" Tears blur Emi's eyes as she falls on her knees, her hands holding her head.

Dahlia's right hand is stretched towards Emi as she chants,

"AHHHHH! Plea-AHHHH!" Emi let's out as she falls to her side.

"Merabas Hic Libatal, Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis, Merabas Hic Libatal. Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis."

Davina stays hidden as she quietly chants to undo the barrier spell.

Rebekah rushes towards Dahlia only to be thrown back by her.

Emi's screams become louder and worse as the witch puts all her concentration and strength into the spell, blood dripping from her nose as she does.

Kol senses Emi getting weaker, her screams giving out. He shares a look with the rest and they all come at Dahlia at once.

Just to for all to be thrown back but less than a blink of an eye, Klaus snaps her neck.

"All of that just for a neck snap," everyone glares at Stiles, who's breathless.

Davina now out of hiding, joins them. They've noticed that the screams ended but hear a weak heartbeat.

"Emilia!" Kol kneels down next to the girl, Stiles kneeling across from him. Kol feels for a pulse, he finds one but it's very faint.

Kol goes to bite into his wrist but Stiles grabs it,"What?" "Don't, she'll heal in another way,"

Kol goes to say something but he just picks Emi up and speeds back to the compound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emi's eyes flutter open, being met by the Mikaelsons, Davina, and Stiles,

"Wha- Ah,"  "You should stay laid down for a bit, you're not fully healed yet,"

Stiles gently lays her back down on the couch as she winced, hand on her head,

"I'm sure you have several questions,"
"So do we,"
"Did you not listen to what I said?!"
Stiles exclaims towards the family with an annoyed look,

"What did Dahlia tell you?"
Elijah ignores Stiles as he asks with a step forward,

"She was saying that vampires, witches, the whole supernatural world is real, something about me knowing the first vampires, talked about Stiles, Kol, Innocents, Corrupted? Rituals?"

Emi furrows her eyebrows with confusion rests on her face as she remembers what the witch told her,

"I- I'm confused, what was she talking about? And- at the forest! Oh my gosh!"

She stands up from the couch as the memory of ritual replays in her head,

"Emi you need to sit down. We'll explain everything. Ok?"

Stiles reassures with his hands on her shoulders, calming her down.

And so they did, they explained from the classic story of supernaturals-to-the ritual, what she is, what Stiles is.

Well, they sorta left out about her and Kol, didn't want to overwhelm too much.

The room is filled with silence. A shocked look is placed on Emi's face as tears start to form,

"So, my whole life is a lie. It still being a lie these past 3 years."

"It's not all a lie-"

"Then what is it, Stiles! For about over a century I've just been dreaming, none of it being real.

And then- I mean- I don't remember any of it of course, not my life before the dreaming. The past 3 years being the only thing I remember!

Then being kidnapped by a witch, who did a ritual? Caused the worst pain I've ever felt, and be informed on all of this information."

She stands up, eyes brimming with tears,"I- it's just too much. Too much to take in,"

After a small moment of silence, Davina saids,

"You can remember,"

"What?" Emi spins towards the Claire witch,

"I can help you remember. There's a spell that I can do that'll give you back your memories, you'll remember everything. It won't feel overwhelming then. You'll be ok. Only if you want to."

Davina explains to Emi, hope filled in Kol's eyes wishing that she'll agree.

"You can?"
She nods. Emi takes a moment to think over it,
she nods,"Yes, I want to. Please."

A/N: Hii, sorry I took so long, didn't know how to continue it. Hope you like it, sorry if it's a bit long.  Please Comment and Follow.

HAPPY NEW YEARS