Prologue

“ I-I didn't kill her.. I didn't " My hands trembled as the gun fell from my hand on the floor making a sound. I look down at my bloody hands. Shaking my head continuously. I don't want to pull the trigger. I seriously don't.

My legs felt weak by the weight of the sin I committed. I fell over the blood of my own best friend. While her body lay there lifeless. I don't even know how this happened. Everything is blurry in my mind. While my body is shaking so badly.

This is how you feel when you sin, as if you are falling in the ocean with no support. And the ocean is filling every part of you until you are nothing but a dead body floating.

“ I am s-sorry “ I whispered, wiping my hands with my own shirt to remove the blood but it was spreading more and more.

I am suffocating...

I need to reach the surface

You need to reach the surface

Reach the surface

The surface

My body jerked up as some strong arms were around me. Holding me tightly. I looked around and I was in my room. I looked up and met the darkest eyes ever. His jaw was clenched.

“ Who hurted you moon “ He said but his eyes were still burning a hole in my cheek. I quickly wiped my tears. I shook my head and smiled, yes that's what I always do smile.

“ I am alright, it was just a dream—” He cut me off by pushing his lips on mine. Biting them and taking my breath away. I moan against his lips. As he pulled away.

“ Tell me baby, tell me about your demons, tell me about every scar, tell me your darkness and your shine. I will fill each broken part of you until you are nothing but just mine. “

He said in his deep solid voice. As my throat went dry. I look away from him because I don't want to show him anything.

“ Why do you care, you never wanted me, nor I wanted you,remember it's just a deal “ I said as he held me by my jaw making me look at him. His long fingers slowly wrapped around my throat.

“ Yes, I never wanted you, you came to me with your own wish, but now there's no fucking going back. You need to live with me and I will die with you. This is what you choose for yourself “

My jaw clenched as blackness was spreading around me . How I got myself into this all mess. Or maybe I am a mess. Maybe I am the sin or maybe I do all the sins.

My eyes fell on the side table, I know there's a knife. Who hid it? Maybe it was me as well. What will I do with it?

I close my eyes, gulping hard. I am losing my mind and I am losing my main goal. I couldn't stop here when I reached this close.

Maybe I will kill him with the knife .

Thank you for reading, I will write both stories Haya and Hania so you can read both.