Chapter 17

HANIA

My gun was on his forehead, sweat was forming on my forehead. If there was a normal person, that person would have at least some signs of scare but it's not someone... It's him.

He is grinning while looking at me with amusement. As if I'm not putting the loaded gun on his forehead. I glare deep into his eyes. I was breathing heavily.

He slowly snakes his hand on my back and pulled me towards him, our chest colliding. What the hell- his other hand wrapped around my hand holding the gun. I could not move my hand.

" When you are pointing a gun at someone, hold it properly, do not shiver " He whispered looking in my eyes . His face was so close to mine. I can breathe into him.

I pushed the gun into him.

" Leave me , or I will kill you " I said but my voice had no authority. Rather it was as if I'm begging him. He shook his head.

" I told you, I will not leave you. Not even when you tell me " He said and smiled. Then hold the front of the gun and put it on his chest. On the heart side. I gulp hard, my hands shivering more and more .

" You can kill a person when you directly shoot them in the heart. But it looks like you don't want to Kill me. Do you sweetheart?"

I pushed him with all my force. Even though nothing happened he left my back and gave me space. I took three steps back and pointed the gun at him.

" So you manipulated her like this, right? You told her sweet words, made her feel so loved . Then you killed her because she was getting bored. What nickname did you give her? Oh and tell me when you are going to be bored with me. " I said pouring out everything as if it's the last chance I'm getting to speak. He played with my mind enough . I'm getting tired of this all.

He looked at me, I was waiting for him to say something , to defend himself. Rather he took big steps towards me and pulled me in a kiss. The gun pressed in his chest. But he keeps on devouring me. I was still. While he feasted on me. He kissed deep as if he was telling me words like this. As if he is defending himself like this. His fingers were in my hair. The gun fell from my hand. But he didn't break the kiss. And when he did, it was me with all the broken pieces .

" I never manipulated her , you were the first girl I saw with love eyes, you were the girl I fell in love with, you were the one who stole my heart. My first love and everything . You are the only woman I give nicknames to. And I will never get bored of you, I will wake up everyday and look at you as if I'm seeing you for the very first time "

He said , his voice holding the kind of honesty I never heard before . Tears filled my eyes but I clenched my jaw. I shook my head, closing my eyes. Please stop this. I can't take this anymore.

" Listen to my side of the story. You will understand everything . I promise " He said, looking at me with hopeful eyes .

" I.. I need time. I need space so please stop "

I said nearly begging. He stared at me and then nodded his head.

" I will wait for you my whole life. At least tell me you will listen? " He asked softly . I gulped and nodded.

•°•°•°•°•°•

I walked into the dark silent apartment, haya was not here. No one was here. It is me and my darkness. It was just the darkness. Poison started to spread in my throat .