LAST CHAPTER

HANIA

Someone was holding me by my throat hard and thick grip and it was suffocating me
Leave me please . please don't do this to me .
Leave me please
I am so sorry
I will leave
Please leave me

Then my eyes fell on someone , some standing by my side holding my hand tightly . all the suffocation ended and he kissed my palms softly as if I'm a cotton , a flower and a thing that needs to be held softly , he was there with me , Kashif Sikandar was with me even after everything i did , even after everytime I pushed him away,We are together in a twisted way. I smiled at him and suddenly everything stopped , my heart stopped beating , my breathing stopped and time stopped . Only he was alive looking at me with his beautiful eyes , yes his eyes were beautiful .

I opened my eyes , and suddenly I felt as if I'm given another life . My breath started to work again and My heart started to beat all over again .But there was something heavy on my chest . I cleared my view and then I realised , kashif's head was on my chest , right over my heart . and he was holding me so close to himself . Any person walking in can think that he is protecting me . I turned my body a little so that I am facing him. The moonlight was hitting his face perfectly making him look more pretty.

Pretty?

Seriously hania , he is not pretty .It's a small word for him . He is like Ocean beautiful but dangerous as well .He is like Winter's sun , so warm . I smiled a little as he pouted in his sleep . He is like a baby when he sleeps . No one will believe he rides the bike like a man with a death wish if they see him like this . It's not like I will let them see my husband like this . shirtless with the cutest face ever to exist . This view is only for me . only for Hania Kashif Sikandar . By this I remember , My Second love is waiting for me in the garage for a long time . I slowly removed his hand from my waist , trying my best not to wake him up . Then I slipped out of bed . Picking up my phone and car keys I left the house . I know it's really late but I really wanted to feel the night again . And all the magic happened at midnight , I smiled as I hit the road . The car makes me feel so alive . It's a small part of me that stayed even when I was told not to leave my room . I remember sneaking out at midnight to feel alive . Because at night it feels more and more beautiful . I pulled out my phone and dropped a text message in the group chat of the girls . I know they must be sleeping right now but I want them with me here. For once I want to be selfish .

" Girls wake up , you don't want to miss a chance to witness magic at midnight . I'm waiting " I hit the send button and drove straight to the place I love the most . It's the best place available in Pakistan according to me .

I got out of the car looking at the view in front of me. It was a small place with Chairs and fairy lights all over the place . There was a beautiful lake nearby and the Moon was greatly visible from here . There was a small restaurant type of place and a place where some people were singing without caring about the world .

15 minutes later , Three cars stopped and My girls walked out of their cars . They were in their night dresses but still so pretty . Ayesha smiled at me, hugging me first . Then Haya hugged me and her Scent filled me . Kinza looked at me with teasing eyes . " knew you were fire , Finally something cool from you " she hugged me as well .

" This place is so beautiful, " Ayesha said looking around . " You were right when you said that you are going to show us magic, " Haya said, smiling cheerfully . I nodded at her with a smile .

" Time to party and shine, " Kinza said with fire in her eyes . We all looked at each other and the party started .

The song Disco Diwana played in the background as we moved our body according to dance . Dancing as if we are Diwana Tonight . Me and Ayesha Danced like we are couples and Haya and Kinza bought us cold drinks . We danced as if there is no worries in our life . maybe forgetting for a while can help me . and with these girls who feel like more than sisters , My life feels a little more beautiful .