Chapter 5

“ I care about your wish “ He said, his voice so smoothing , and so relaxing

“ I care about your wish “ He said, his voice so smoothing , and so relaxing. I turn my head towards him. Looking at him. I never saw his face, and I don't even know his name, I know nothing about him but still.. Still he makes me feel so calm and makes me feel at home. I chuckled and again faced the moon. My arms were wrapped around my body. And he was beside me looking at me, just me. I am so angry at him. He says that he loves me but he is not ready to show himself to me. What's his problem?

“ Can't you just leave me “ I said in a low voice he was just silent. And I was hating it. “ You don't want this “ He repeated his words again. I sigh and completely turn to him.

“ You don't know what I want, “ I said, forcing my words on him. He slowly reached my hands and took them in his.

“ I know what you want. And trust me I want to lay the whole world at your feet. "His voice was dark and beautiful. His grip on my hand was tight but it was not hurting me. I can't see his eyes but I can feel them on mine. I quickly looked away from him, forcing my hand out of his hand. I hate him, I hate him, I really hate him—

“ You don't “ He said and for a moment I paused, how the hell can he read my mind. I gulp and we both just stand in the silence again.

“ I am going to marry Kashif Sikandar “ I said and I don't even know why I said This. Again it was just silence. He didn't say a single word. “ I will be with you no matter what “ Finally he said something. I again laughed a little not in joy but in frustration.

“ Even if I kill someone and my hands are covered with blood. “ My words felt heavy on me. Really really heavy. “ you didn't kill anyone. You didn't “ I looked at him, I was not crying I never cried. I stopped it. But deep inside there's a part of me that is trying hard to…..heal. And healing hurts more than the wound itself.

I don't know why but I stepped forward and he opened his arms. I wrapped my arms around him. His scent covers me and gives me warmth . What I was feeling cannot be explained by words I am sure of it. I closed my eyes and I listened to his heartbeat. It was fast. Really fast.

“ I want to be with you “ I said and I could not understand why I am saying this all.

“ I will be with you always “ he said and for a moment I wanted to believe his words.

Then I pulled away. “ Will we always meet here? “ I asked like a kid and he nodded. “ I will be here for you always “ I nodded my head and then I turned around, getting inside my car I didn't look behind . I just drive the car.

But one thing I am sure of is that he is following me. Like the moon. He is behind me, always following me. I know this.

°•°•°•°•°•

Past

“ Hania!! I am so Happy yaar “ I looked up from my books and a huge smile appeared on my face. Noor, my best friend for the last 5 years. She sat beside me keeping her belongings on the table. There was a new type of brightness on her face. “ What happened? “ I asked keeping my book away.