Chapter 9

I look around her apartment, it's cosy and stylish

I look around her apartment, it's cosy and stylish. Just like we see on Pinterest, don't judge me but I like to go through Pinterest all the time when I need to make a decision. I walked around while I was in the dressing room. I might appear normal expressions less from the outside but I'm jumping from the inside and dancing too. She agreed to come on a date with me ( she doesn't know it's a date) but who cares right as long as she is beside me I'm all happy. My eyes landed on the small library room.

I walked inside and the smell of books. It was a cosy place with fairy lights, a cushion and a room full of books kept neatly as if they were very important to her. I run my fingers on the books reading the titles. My eyes landed on a particular book “ Twisted kingdom “ . I pulled it out and it had a beautiful cover . It's a romance novel. Does she read Romance novels?

I knew she read books because back then she was always lost in the world of books, the world used to consume her in the way that she used to forget that she is even in this universe. I thought they were some psychological crime books judging her character but I am stunned to see her reading Romance novels.

I put the book back and then my eyes landed on another book that was slightly pulled out.

It seems like someone read them recently. I read the title “ The predator “ . The book cover got me . It was looking attractive to me pulling out the book I read a few pages from. I read the part where Tristan was pinning Morana while keeping the knife under her throat.

Before I could read a few more pages I heard the door opening, I quickly hid the book and understood my coat. I need to read this book. I want to know what she thinks while reading them.

I smiled and walked out of the room. My eyes roamed around and then they fell on the most beautiful woman in this world.

My breathing stopped.

My movement stopped.

Just one glance and that's all it takes her to flip my heart.

Her elegant dress was replaced by a beautiful blue shirt with baggy pants. But that was not what made me stop breathing. It was the Hijab that was beautifully covering her head. I always hated beautiful hijabs. I thought they hid the beauty but..... Right now the hijab is bringing out the beauty and making it more prominent. It was making her glow more .

She looked in my eyes and I forgot that I was just looking at her, not moving or saying anything. I blink my eyes gulping hard.

“ What happened? Why are you looking at me as if I sucked your blood out? '' She asked, folding her arms over her chest. She was looking hella cute so I wanted to pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead and cheeks like crazy. I fight my thoughts for now.

I smiled at her .

“ Do you look at all the girls like this? “ She asked

“ Like what? “ I said