Chapter 1

“ I am not marrying anyone right now “ I looked straight into the eyes of my mom who was here again with a rich asshole guy

“ I am not marrying anyone right now “ I looked straight into the eyes of my mom who was here again with a rich asshole guy. She sighs but tries to maintain her fake smile like always. I am tired of this acting now. I look at my watch not giving a damn to the yellow teeth man in front of me. Not that I have an issue with his looks but he is a corrupt person who steals money from the poor. He is an abuser but the police didn't put him in jail because of his status .

“ Excuse me, I need to go now . I have got a lot on my plate “ I said, pushing the chair back and picking up my purse. My coat was hanging on the chair so I carried it in my one hand . My mom's face was getting red and for some reason it was making me happy. I turn on my heels and walk away. Like always all the eyes were on me. I am literally tired of this shit can't people just focus on themselves or their girlfriends. But instead of doing that they look at me.

I hate men for this reason. No matter what, they just think they can love one person and then move to another person. They think they can use women. All men are like this , they just know how to use it.

I opened the door of my car and got inside, adjusting my seat. Starting the car I made my way towards my company. I am the young CEO of Arra Jewelry, the biggest Jewellery Company in Dubai. I have many branches in many countries and I worked my ass off for this all. Still people think I was served with a silver spoon.

I look into the car's side mirror and I sigh, speeding my car up. Not always I will let him win. What makes him think he is the king of this game? From the side mirror I can see him speeding up his bike as well. I showed him my middle finger before moving the car into the street, getting invisible from his sight. Or maybe I just think like this. Because he is always watching me. As much as I am frustrated that it's so easy for him to always locate me , it's thrilling as well .

I parked the car and entered the building. My face showed no emotions like always. They all stand up for me like always. I stopped there and turned to all of them.

“ Don't ever stand up for me. Our Holy Prophet forbade this. “ I said and walked into the meeting room. The room was silent exactly as they were waiting for me. I sat on the boss's seat and motioned them to start the meeting.

Sitting in the meeting room, I listened to my team's ideas about the new jewellery designs. They went on and on, showcasing their work. The moment arrived when the new designs were presented, and I couldn't hide my disappointment.

Leaning towards the table, my face revealed no emotions. "So you guys think we'll showcase these designs? What are they? Can't you understand that we need to make things unique? And here you are showing me the design of the 18s."

Their heads hung low as they absorbed my words. I sighed, frustration bubbling within me. Taking control, I grabbed the remote, turned on a new presentation, and revealed a stunning, unique necklace that resembled drops of blood, crafted from exquisite rubies