Chapter 18

HANIA

" He came to see you , he said he will not move until you just listen to him " Kinza said coming towards me. I look towards the door behind which he was standing. I don't want to see him, because maybe I'm scared to see the Killer in him. I am scared not of him. I'm scared of the truth. I close my eyes and gulp.

" Tell him that I need more time please " I said.

" I did everything , I even threatened him that I will call cops and he said that we can do anything but just let him see you " She said and I can see she is also convinced. I pressed my lips together and nodded my head. Getting up from the couch I walked towards the door. It's been whole 24 hours since I last saw him. 24 hours of hell. And here he is again to hurt me. Make me feel like I'm the villain. What does he---

" Sweetheart " My breathe got stuck in my lungs. Just one word and everything in me was silenced . He was standing in front of me in his black shirt and jeans. My lips were parted as I saw the the cuts and wounds on his face. I examine his face . He was hurt. Even his hand was wrapped in white bandage.

But he cared less because he asked. " Are you okay? " I made a fist of my open hands trying my best to hold back the ugly tears. I can't cry and show any weakness. " What happened with you " I asked instead of answering him.

" Just a little accident " He said as if it's not a big deal. When he is badly injured. What the hell was thinking. How can he-- I paused my thoughts. I should not care about him.

" Please talk to me , look at me , you can push me hurt me in return but please say some words to me , I'm dying from inside, if you want I can beg but I will never regret pulling the trigger because for you I can kill a thousand people. " He said his voice low and weak. Something In me broke. A part of me was killing me to hug him. Kiss him and forget the damn world but I can't because at the end, it will just destroy us. So I put my hand on his chest kind of pushing him.

" Fine now leave , I don't... have the energy to face you " I said not looking in his eyes but then I look up straight into his eyes. And my world came down crashing. There was pain so much fucking pain in his eyes. But he quickly hide it behind his nod.

" Okay sweetheart " I stare at him for a moment a moment longer than what I thought. Because he pulled out a red flower from his back pocket. And put it in my hand.

"I'm sorry " He said kissing my forehead and leaving.

I stand there just looking at the flower in my hand. It was a rose and it was so beautiful and perfect. My heart clenched and I hated this all . I hate it , this all but I can't... Can't hate him now. He possessed me. He consumed and and he will surely destroy me.

" You should at least listen to him, then you can decide whether you want to be with him or not. Give him a chance. " Kinza said giving me her assureing smile. I shook my head .

" I'm not ready for the truth, what if it's more scary than what it is now. I haven't heal the hold part of me. I can't afford a new wound. Because this time it will be to destroy me . "

She nodded her head. " But remember Hania if you love someone, fight the world for them" There was something in her eyes. Something I never thought I will see in her eyes.

She look at her phone and her expressions changed. " I'm sorry hania I have to go. It's am emergency " She quickly picked up her bag .

" Okay take care " She nodded and left the house. What's wrong with her. I shook my head and sigh. Closing my eyes his face came in my view.

He was smiling, the most beautiful smile. He looks so peaceful. He was cooking and smiling. It was him Kashif Sikandar, maybe the Villain of everyone's story but I don't think he is my Villain. Even if he is... I will fight myself to love him. I just need to clear my mind. Put the puzzles in the place.