Chapter 8

" What's wrong noor? " My eyes looked at the figure that was standing in front of me

" What's wrong noor? " My eyes looked at the figure that was standing in front of me. There's something weird about her today and I don't even know what it is. Our surroundings are dark. So dark . She called me here. She wanted to see me today but why? . She was just looking at me.

" You.... Destroyed everything Hania " She said her voice was heavy, it was not the voice of the girl I used to know. I blink my eyes.

" What are you saying noor? I asked, confused . She shook her head and smiled a little. " You.... Killed me, you destroyed my life " I blink my eyes, again and again. I can't breathe. I didn't-

My eyes fall on my hands.

Blood

Lots of blood.

My body starts to tremble. No I didn't.

I looked up and there was no one.

Just blood. Everywhere.

It's suffocating.

So much blood.

Hania you killed me

Hania you did

HANIA!

I jerked up on a surface. My breathing was heavy. I can't Breathe. Where am I? I felt something on my cheek. A hand. She is here to kill me. Like I did. I could not breathe.

" Please kill me " I said more like begging. I wanted to die. Maybe yes or maybe no.

" Shh it's me " A bold voice reached my ear as I looked up. He was there beside me. Holding me tightly. The moonlight was making him visible to me. I just stare at him without saying a word.

" Everything is alright, I'm with you "

I'm with you

He is with me but why? Why was he with me when I destroyed him? I killed the person he loved then why? I don't want to think about anything anymore. Please give me the punishment of my sin. I am begging you.

" You did nothing " I blink my eyes. How easy it is for him to say this. I did nothing. His fingers smooth my cheeks. His other hand was holding my hand and I just realised.

" I'm... Alright " I said and I don't even know if he heard or not. I can't say anything right.

He nodded his head. And give me a glass of water. I just stare at it. " Have some water. " He said, handing me the glass. I brought the glass near my lips and slowly gulped down the water. My eyes were on.

And for a moment something reflected in his eyes. It faded so fast that I could not understand what it was. Something different, fear, hurt, sadness or what. I don't know. He took the glass from my hands and tugged me under the blanket. He was just sitting there looking at me and his one hand was holding my hand. I was so mentally tired that I slept. But the last thing I heard was.