Chapter 13

HANIA

I stare at him from afar, he is smiling with his friends at the corner but he from time to time looks at me as if he can't keep his eyes off. And everytime he looks at me my heart skips a beat. I don't know what's happening inside me . But this feeling is so new and.... Addictive. My mehndi was done as well as Ayesha'a and Haya's. Ayesha was standing beside Ahad showing her palm to him while he smiled looking at her. He had an arm wrapped around her. On the other side Haya was standing in a corner looking at Rohan with... Sad eyes. While he turned his head to her smiling . There's something happening between the two of them.

I look away from them as my eyes met the most beautiful eyes in this world. His eyes. He looks around checking if someone is watching or not. Then he turn to me and send me a flying kiss. Looking at me with his heart eyes . He raised his eyebrows asking me to return the kiss . Pressed my lips together as he looked at me with challenging eyes. I smile a little more like I was stopping myself from smiling a lot. My phone vibrates showing that I am getting a message.

I opened the message and it was from him.

Kashif : Come on, give me a kiss or I will think you are not brave enough .

I smile and type

Hania : Mr Kashif I am really a brave person but people are watching.

I looked up at him, shrugged.

Kashif : ouch so you are not giving me my kiss back . Now I'm wounded.

Such a drama queen.

I look up then look around. His eyes were stuck to mine. He smiled as I brought my hand near my lips. Then I turned my hand and showed him my middle finger. His eyes widened but the grin was still on his face. I look at him with a challenging smile.

 : wrong move sweetheart, now who will save you from me after a few hours. Ops no one.

I pressed my lips together in order to stop myself from smiling like an idiot. It's the first time after years that I want to smile so much.

My eyes suddenly got a little wider when my eyes moved towards the entrance. Oh no, what is she doing here? I stare at the woman who just entered.

Kinza sultan.

With a man. She is wearing a beautiful red yellow dress with her hijab. Smiling like always. She knows what people want. Lots if smiles. The man beside her was holding her hand firmly, his face was rock hard as if he hates all the human. She turned her head to him and whispered something to him on which his facial expressions got better.

I was snapped back to earth when I looked up as Kashif was standing in front of me. He was smiling. " Sweetheart, come . I want you to meet one of my oldest friends. " He said, pulling out his hand. I forcefully smile and put his hand in his.

Each step got heavier as we got near her. She turned her head and her eyes met mine. She was not surprised to see me. She kept her face normal and smiled towards me. " Hania met Nouman Khan, my friend and she is  his .. "   Kashif stopped looking at Nouman Khan.             " Girlfriend " Nouman Khan said his voice was so dark that it nearly sent chills down my body.

" Oh Woah look who is here. I never thought I would see you in this lifetime again " Rohan came with Haya beside him. He slapped Nouman's shoulder who glared at him . But Rohan was not even a bit scared, rather his grin got wider.