Chapter 19

HANIA

I slowly opened my eyes, the light from the bulb cut through my eyes as I tried my best to open my eyes back again, my head was spinning around and my breath was heavy. My body felt so heavy . I tried to touch my eyes with my hands but somehow I can't lift my hands.

I can't move?

" Welcome to the world my dear friend " The familiar voice reached my ear as my heart started to beat fast. So I did everything to focus on the surroundings. I was in a dark room, the walls were old like I'm in a wooden room. There was just one source of light and it was the light bulb hanging over my head. And then I lifted my head , suddenly I felt as if someone threw cold water over me because the person who was standing in front of me was.. No one other than.

Noor

She was there standing in front of me, she was holding a knife in her hand and a gun in the other one. She was looking at me with a smirk and the dark expressions. Her lipstick was dark red... Like always .

Panic crawled on my body going everywhere .

She is alive

Zara is alive

She is here

She is here to kill me

She took a few steps forward towards me , I looked up at her, my hands were tied behind me and my legs as well. I tied it with a pole. She looked at me and smiled. And it was not the sweet smile. No...

She was not the girl I used to know , maybe she was never her.

" Finally found you, I thought it would take me some time to get you as you know that Kashif is always around you. But you made everything easy for me " She said, running the Knife over my arms. One push and the knife will rip through my arm skin.

" Noor.. You are alive " Instead of answering I asked this. I don't even know what to feel right now. She looked up at me tilting her head.

" Alive ? Oh yes I am and you must be very sad after knowing this " Her expressions darkened in a few blinks as she dug her nails into my skin. I winced but still maintained eye contact with her.

" You left me there to Fucking die and went with him, it was your plan right... All Fucking plan " She said as she dig more and more into her skin. The blood poured out of my skin as she looked down at the blood and started to smile like a psychopath. As if she is really happy after this.

" I will bring out each drop of blood out of you . Until you look ugly and sick. Then.. Then he will never look at you. I will get him " She smiled more widely.

Kashif.. He must be in danger, what if she tries to do something to him. No she can't. I won't let her do anything to him .

" You pulled the trigger on me first, you did everything and now you are blaming me " I said trying to convert her mind towards me. At this time I want nothing but her to forget about .

She looked at me and shook her head. She pulled the chair and sat on it . Still looking at her nails where my blood was present.

" Let me tell you something, more like let me tell you a story. " She said as I waited for her to speak again.

" I was Noor, the daughter of a rich man and I thought being rich was enough to get the Damn attention from people. In college I did everything to become famous but hell it was so hard, no one looked at me . I was left with nothing but myself. Then you entered.. As soon as everyone laid their eyes on you, you were famous even though you did nothing but ignore each of them like they are nothing."