Partners

Ahhh! I'm so excited to write this one. I'm not a Matt girl but Matt is still... Anyway I think I said it in the bio but I have another Wattpad story about Chris. This is just the perspective of the main character, there will not be separate perspectives. The main character in the Wattpad about Chris has a sister. Her sister is the main character in this story. Also my dialogue and layout are probably all wrong. Sorry I'm yapping, let's just get into it.

6:30 AM
Ring... Ring... R-. You hear your alarm go off, you shut it off, then lay your head back down. A little later you wake up to your sister yelling at you.

"Get up! Ainsley is here right now!" She says picking up her backpack.

What? But I woke up early today?

Yeah, but you didn't actually get up.

You jump up and gather all your stuff, including a piece of gum since there wasn't any time to brush your teeth. You and Ellie (sister) get outside and get in Ainsley's (Ellie's best friend's) car.

"It's about time" she says pulling the gear stick to start going. "Sorry just a bit tired because of last night and I had to get my sister up." Ellie explained.

Oh is she coming with us?

Yeah is that okay?

No problem... and speaking of last night, I remember seeing you with a guy..." You stop listening to what they were saying after Ainsley had mentioned that "guy". You were only a year younger than Ellie, but still completely different from her. You arrived at school but as soon as you were about to get out of the car, Ellie taps you on the shoulder.

Hey, do you have a pencil I forgot mine at home.

Yeah.

You dig in your backpack real quick and pull out a paw patrol one.

Shit, sorry this is the only one I have.

It'll have to do. It's just a pencil.

You guys get out and part your separate ways. You get into your homeroom and sit down. At the moment you only had one friend whose name was Crystal. She was popular and really pretty, a bit rude though.

"Hey y/n! I'm leaving my friends to be with you. They're such sluts, talking about all those boys and stuff." You giggle a little.

"Do you have any special boys in your life?" Crystal asks.

Um... no. Not at the moment at least.

"No way! Your too pretty to not have people obsessing over you." That was weird to hear from someone way more popular than you.

"Um... thanks." You smile lightly at her.

Later in the day you and Crystal talk for a while until your teacher comes in a little late. "Sorry class, I had some problems with a kid." She laughs it off and starts writing stuff on the board. She explained to the class that there will be a senior who comes in everyday to help the teacher out around the class.

"This year the helper's name is Matt." She explains. "He'll be here any minute." When the teacher was done talking you hear a knock on the door. "Oh, That must be him!" She goes to the door and opens it slightly just wide enough to see who it was. It must've been Matt because your teacher looked thrilled. You rest your head on your hand and wish the class would fly by. Everyone settles down and Matt went to the back of the class to wait for instructions. Your desk was also in the back of the class so he was leaning against the counter right next to you.

At the end of class the teacher says "now what you just learned is what you will be making a one pager about. You have all week to make it and can have partners. You will be able to choose who your partner is but if it gets out of hand I will separate the two of you." You turn your head to look at Crystal but she was already at her other friend's desk talking to them. You look around but don't really know anyone else. You wanted to cry on the first day of the week already. The teacher was walking towards Matt but saw your face on the way.

"Hey is everything alright?" She asks.

"I can't find a partner." You say covering your teary eyes with your sweatshirt sleeve. "I can be her partner miss!" Matt says out loud. He stands up tall and stands next to your desk. You look up at him in shock but keep a straight face. Everyone looks back at you and Matt. Even Crystal and she looked mad.

"Alrighty then!" Your teacher says putting her hands together happily. She walked away and Matt smiles at you gently. The bell rang and everyone rushes out the door except you, Crystal, and her friends. As you swung your bag on your back Crystal and her friends walk up to you.

"So, you got partnered up with Matt." One of Crystal's friends said.

Not real-

"Wasn't a question~" another girl says.

"Guys stop being mean. We just think it's odd how he's your partner when he's just a helper." Crystal says rolling her eyes at her friends. You don't know what to say.

I didn't ask to be his partner, he was the one who jumped up in happiness to be with me.

Oh my gosh girl, SO true.

"We were just confused... right guys." Crystal smirks. Her friends shake their heads. "Okay come on now." She motions her hand towards herself as she walks out of the room and her friends follow.

2:34 PM
At the end of the day you walk down the hall and spot Ainsley and Ellie way ahead. You just wait till you get to the car to talk to them. You keep walking and then look up again to see if Ellie and Ainsley were still there. They still were but we're also talking to three boys. Ellie had a weird, crooked smile on her face and Ainsley was confused. On top of that the three boys all looked exactly the same. One stood out to you though, it was Matt. You were sad and jealous that Ellie was talking to three Matts. You were so confused but before you could go up to her and ask what happened she sped walked away.

To be continued
Go read my story about Chris if you liked this one. I'm in the middle of fixing them up a little but you can still read them!
Its called "midnight rain" and it should have this picture:

 I'm in the middle of fixing them up a little but you can still read them!Its called "midnight rain" and it should have this picture:

Ew the quality 💀