Return

Hii. So I said this on my Chris story but like I keep fucking up the whole first person thing so ima stick with second person srry not srry. love yall <333

5:23 PM
The silence was overwhelming so you storm off to your room. Everything was so bad you felt targeted. You know it's wrong, you know it's nobody's fault you were mad abt everything. Then you think about what you'll do for the next few days until school starts again. You want to cry but you couldn't bring yourself to. You lay there for a little before opening your computer and putting on a show.

(I'm not even gonna lie. I have no fucking clue what this girl is gonna do so she's depressed 👍)

Friday, 7:13 PM
Friday night rolled around and your in your room js laying there in your bed js like u have the past 2 days. You felt so bad but couldn't bring your self to do anything, when suddenly your mom comes in. "Y/n I know your going through a rough time but your sisters almost home and I want you to say hi."

You look  at her for a little and feel a little happiness. You really did miss Ellie so you were glad to see her even if she didn't wanna see you. You get up but then realize you probably look and smell horrible from your inactiveness so you get up and brush your hair and teeth and wash your face a little. You go downstairs and sit on the couch as you wait anxiously for Ellie.

After a little, maybe a minute, Ellie comes in through the door with Chris behind her. You jump off the couch and run over to her and hug her quickly. "I'm so sorry. I was really rude, and selfish, and js not good. Pls forgive me I really missed you and you didn't deserve anything after everything that happened. I-..." you slowly start to cry in her arms as she puts down her luggages and hugs you back. "Shh. Thank you. I really appreciate your apology. And of course I forgive you. you're my sister, my best friend for life!"

You both go quiet for a second before you pull away a little to see her face. "D-did you have fun? I have a lot to tell you and you have to tell me all about your trip." "Ya I will of course. Just hold on." Ellie let's go of you and turns around to Chris. She hugs him and thanks him. They kiss and he leaves before Ellie turns back to you.

"Ok let me bring my stuff to my room and I'll talk to you in a second. Just go to your room I'll be right there." You watch her run off to her room with her bags and you go up to your room.

After a little Ellie comes up and plops down on your bed next to you. "If you can't tell... that trip made me feel so much better." You smile at her as you look up from your phone and place it on your bed side table. "Really?" You say sarcastically. She tells you all about her trip and how much Chris seems to care for her. You can't help but smile as you watch her talk about it. She seemed so at ease and thankful.

When she finishes you tell her about the girl who put Matt on her story. Ellie asks if you have the picture but it was a few days ago. There was no way of getting it now. Ellie asks what she looks like so you try your best to explain. After a little Ellie recognizes her. "Oh June Fernsby? I think that's her name anyway." "Ya ya something like that." I say as my eyes widen a bit knowing that Ellie knows her. "Oh she's nice. I don't think they're dating or anything though. Or atleast they haven't told anyone." You nod a little and look down at the ground going quiet.

Ellie notices your quietness and puts a hand over your shoulder. "Don't worry about it. If you want I can ask Chris or Matt about it." "Yeah sure. Don't make it obvious it's me asking though... you know?" "I got you."

You guys talk for a little before settling down and putting on something to watch. You lay your head on her lap as she sits against the head board and runs her fingers through your hair. You guys were js chilling when Matt texts you.

Matt- hey
Matt- wyd?
You- nothing hbu
Matt- playing sorry with Chris he's so bad and keeps getting annoyed at me 🙄
You- lol that sounds like him alright.
Matt- yo is Ellie there?? 🤭🤭

You raise an eyebrow.

You- uh ya why
Matt- it's Chris now
Matt- I wanna say hi to my shawty
You- bro wtf js text her 😭
Matt- ya ok ig you're right
Matt- srry abt that 💀
You- LMAO u good
Matt- I miss you
Matt- I need it to be Monday already
Matt- your really the only reason I go to school
You- lol fr me too
You- I never realize how much I actually like school until we have off
You- I always say I hate it tho
Matt- Frr same
Matt- I mean I do but there's still good parts
Matt- mr. Bubinski isn't one of them
You- who
Matt- 12th grade teacher he's so annoying
Matt- if you get him next year I'll pray for you
You- lol thanks ig
Matt- 🙏🙏

12:10 AM
You continue to talk but then you start getting tired so you tell him your gonna go and you guys say bye. You roll over on your side still laying on Ellie who was still smiling at her phone as she talks to Chris. "Why he got you so smilie?" "Cause it's Chris." You rolls your eyes and smile before drifting off in Ellie's arms.

To be continued...

Srry for the random depression turn in the beginning, I literally had no idea what to do bruh. Also if you wanna see what Ellie's trip was like look at my other story. It's not finished yet bc this story is ahead but like ya 😝. Anyway tysm for reading <33