Library

12:09 PM
You turn around to look at Matt and he was already looking at you. Whatever. You think. "Okay I'll get the stuff and we'll start working over..." you look around and notice a counter with chairs on the other side of the room. "...there. Okay?" You ask pointing to the counter. "Can we work in the library?" He ask standing up and tilting his head towards the door. You didn't know what to say.

"Would the teacher let us? And even if she did I don't really want to leave her."

"Please~" Matt pleads. You hesitate but go up to the teacher and ask if it was okay for you guys to do that. "Are you okay with that?" She asks. You nod and go get the stuff. You then tell Matt that's it's okay to go and he gets his stuff too. Finally you guys start walking out the door and to the library. You look in the small window on the door before you start walking and spot Crystal staring at you. You felt uncomfortable and uneasy. You know she really likes Matt but she would never say it and just gets protective over herself when someone calls her out. You guys finally get in the library and set your things up. You talk to Matt about your ideas and thoughts. For some reason you just felt like you could talk to him forever even if he didn't want to hear it. You smile to yourself thinking about hanging out with him, alone, in a quiet library, unsupervised. It was awkward for a little while and then you break the silence by opening your notebook and showing him some of the sketches you made of ideas.

"This is what I was thinking I don't know if you want to do something else~ or~" you stretch your words awkwardly waiting for an answer but Matt just stares at you. You don't know what to do so you give him a what-the-fuck look. Eventually Matt cracks a smile and giggles.

"Can you focus please I'm not trying to fail". "You'll survive" Matt says spinning your notebook around so he can see the sketches right side up. "That one, I like that one." Out of the three ideas he chose your favorite. You smile and you two get started working.

12:55 PM
Not long after you guys started, just when everything was nice and peaceful, you heard the library doors swing open. Your head shoots up and you slightly look left and right on both sides of the bookshelves. Matt looks up as well and then at you. You keep your eyes on the door but turn your head towards Matt.

"OMG, quick!" Someone said. A teacher moved along and then walks pass the library doors. There were two big sighs and neither you or Matt dared to move an inch. It was all quiet until you suddenly heard kissing. You sigh in relief since it wasn't a teacher or threat and just some stupid kids. You look at Matt as the people continue and turns towards you too with a grossed out look on his face. You sit there for a second before you start giggling and holding in laughs. Matt shakes his heads and hands at you out of panic. It made you laugh more how nervous he was. He had a scared look on his face. As soon as you were about to let go and start laughing out loud you felt a warm hand over your mouth. You had your eyes squeezed shut and when you opened them it was Matt's. Even though you knew it was him even with your eyes closed you were still shocked and blushing. Matt puffed up his cheeks and removed his hand. He was leaning over the table so he backs up, sits back down and mouths sorry. You were still shocked so you look for the two people while it was quiet. The girl looked to be asleep so you picked up your stuff.

"Um, Im gonna head back I think class is gonna end soon anyway." You knew it wasn't but couldn't be in there with him after hearing those people. You go into the bathroom and look in a mirror. You face was bright read and burning hot. You panic a little. I can't go back in class like this I'm a mess. You think to yourself. You grab your phone out of your binder and scroll on it to try and calm down. No matter what you did Matt was always in your head. You sit in there not knowing what to do so you go into the App Store and search up TikTok. You didn't have it and thought it's about time I grow up. You watch it download and wait patiently. The only reason you wanted it was to see the vids of Matt everyone is talking about. It finally downloads and you open it up. You rush to do all the signing up and eagerly look for the search button. When you find it, of course you searched up Matt Sturniolo. You click on the first account that popped up. You were scrolling through them all until the bell rang. You got up and brought your stuff with you. As you walk out of the bathroom you saw the classroom door open too. A bunch of kids walk out but one caught your eye, it was Matt. Mostly because he was slightly taller than the rest of the boys in your class. Later when school ends, you walk out the front doors. Just as you were thinking about how to get home you heard a honk. You look up from the ground and it was Crystal and Sarah waving at you. You walk over to them awkwardly.

"What's up?" You ask nervously. "What do you mean what's up? Jump in." Crystal says. "We're so having a sleepover with you!" Sarah joins. You didn't know how to reply so you just smile and hop in with them.

To be continued