0 0 6. e x p l o s i o n

•••••

•••••

KARI

After the incident, I had decided to accompany Naomi and Nikka whenever they were running errands. I didn't feel comfortable with them going alone, who knows what could happen.

So here I was walking side by side with Naomi, being the lovely girl she is she was greeted by almost everyone and since I was with her so was I.

"Good evening."

           "Good evening."

"Your five minutes are up!" I say reaching for the bag.

BOOM!

We're interrupted by a loud explosion, we both look back.

"What is that?" The girl beside me worriedly turned.

CRASH!

A truck purposely crashes over some stands, men jumping down from the back.

"Everybody, run!" Naomi alerts the people around walking forward to try to help, "Are you okay, mister?"

"Yes."

My eyes follow the men as they begin to throw things around, I look at the sky, more precisely the smoke and fire that can be seen. "Naomi, go to the din-"

"Look, you guys." I begin to run to her, "I've found two hot chicks."

Just as they go to touch her, I forcefully pull her behind me making her fall a couple a steps away from me and the men.

My fist instantly collides with one of the men's faces, more specifically some glasses, I wince ignoring the pain of my hand. I shove him back and turn to the other. Dodging the incoming pole, I kick his legs making him fall and drop the object.

I grab the pole and stop another as quickly as I could. Jabbing him with my left hand, "You bitch!" He yells.

"Kari!"

"Go Naomi!" I say whilst I'm fighting.

I'm able to hit one on the temple with the pole, he instantly goes down.

I grab myself onto one's jacket and throw myself between the other's legs. Doing a roundhouse kick they go flying backwards, the latter having a soft-landing as he falls on top of the other.