0 1 0. p r o p o s a l

•••••

•••••

KARI

It was morning, and a couple of weeks after the incident in the container yard. I was rounding the corner, on my way back to my apartment, finishing my jog.

I grunt upon colliding with a body.

"Oi! Watch it!"

Pulling the earphones out off my ears, I respond back just as quickly. "You watch it! You dick!"

"That's not nice, Kari-chan!" He pokes his finger at me.

Rolling my eyes, I roam my eyes down his figure. "What are you up to anyway? Shouldn't you be in school?" I roll the wired earphones, shoving them in my pocket.

"Little Cobra wants to see me—us," He piques my interest, "all the leaders. I was going for the guys before you rudely stopped me."

"Ya! It was an accident."

"Anyway, are you going?"

"I wasn't told." I reply. "I'm not needed there."

"C'mon, we'll—Furuya will give you ride." Murayama corrected himself, continuing his walk.

"I don't think I should go, it's only for SWORD's leaders."

"Dude, you literally fought with us." He turns back grabbing my wrist and pulling me forward. "It'll be fine."

•••••

•••••

"Where's Smoky?" Rocky asks Takeshi when he enters the ring, P settling behind him.

"We're here instead."

I worriedly glance at Smoky's substitutes.

"Is that wimp finally dead?"

P goes to stand, Cobra shutting Daruma's leader up.

"So Little Cobra, what do you want?" Murayama interrupts before Hyuga can retaliate.

The Sannoh leader briefly looks my way; our eyes meeting before he turns to the men.

"After the fight in the container yard, we knew the enemy was Kuryu and Jangsung." His eyes roam around the others.

"Do you want to fight Kuryu?" Hyuga questions, his face being held up by his hand.

"No. Kuryu is about to collapse."

His words physically raise confusion from the leaders and subs. My confusion evident on my face as I catch Yamato's eye and he nods, confirming Cobra's words.