0 1 3. f u n k j u n g l e

•••••

•••••

Coming back from the fight, the group sat in silence, the leader and the members trying not to succumb to the frustration and uncertainty that lingered in the air.

Yamato cursed, breaking the silence first, kicking a container. "Goddammit!"

They not only had to worry about the entirety of Kuryu—who had now declared war with them, but also Kari being taken. Even though Cobra knew she wasn't in any danger, he was still worried about their sudden separation.

And with the unexpected presence of Kuryu, for a moment, he was glad his opponent had taken her from there.

"Kari was taken by her brothers?" Noboru questioned which was answered by a nod from his leader.

"Yes, Ice took her." He sighed,
"Jesse is the other."

"What? The one you were fight-"

"Oi Cobra!"

Dan angrily stormed in being followed by three men. Pushing his way to the center. "Kari got taken?!"

They had heard the conversation prior, Noboru noticing their injuries asked, "What happened?"

"Kuryu happened!"

"I told you not to get serious with Kuryu. Now they're after us because of you!" Dan yells. "Destroying Kuryu is fine, but think about the rest of us! We're all Sannoh Hoodlum Squad!"

Yamato tried to stop the angry man's form from getting closer, but was harshly shrugged off. "Dan!"

"And now Kari got taken!"

"She was taken by her brothers." Noboru states.

"It doesn't matter." Dan's angry eyes pin Cobra's, "We're quitting Sannoh Hoodlum Squad." He pauses before continuing, "We came to tell you that."

"Let's go." He nods his head to the exit, Tettsu, Chiharu, and Kabuto follow after him.

Once it's just them again, they sit in silence, contemplating over Dan's words.

"Listen up. Stay away from the usual places. Kuryu might be waiting."

The members nod at the leaders' warning.