0 0 9. o r a n g e

•••••

•••••

KARI

Upon hearing a couple of knocks on my front door. I lazily got out of bed, rubbing my eyes with my hand.

Unlocking the door, I pull it open.
"Cobra-"

I'm quickly pushed back landing on the couch and the blanket lying across the armrest is messily placed above me.

I look up at him with wide eyes only to catch him looking sideways.

"What's wrong?" I ask trying to stand up but am pushed again down.

"Do you usually walk around just wearing that?" I look behind Cobra to the laughing trio, Chiharu just averts his eyes everywhere around my apartment.

"What are you-", I pause peeking under the blanket. I gasp, "Holy shit!" I turn at the men before me.

T-shirt and some underwear!

Why didn't I change?!

I tightly grab the blanket, "Turn around!" I yell, they all oblige except for Tettsu, who gets slapped by Dan and turns around.

I get up trying to wrap the blanket around my body. I look to the side meeting Cobra's eyes through the mirror. "Don't look! You perv."

I could see a small grin on his face.

"Ya! Who was it?!" Yells Yamato.

"Okay, I'm done." I sit down. "What do you want?"

"What?! We can't see our bad-ass friend?" Tettsu sits down.

"You can," I cross my legs only to uncross them as I notice their eyes. "however, every time you three come I'm left without food!" I point at Tettsu, Dan, and Yamato.

I roll my eyes. "It's nice to see you all though." I whisper, my eyes meeting Cobra before looking ahead.

"We came to see you." Cobra speaks, "But also, Naomi said you had something important to tell us."

I gulp.

Gesturing to the standing men to sit, I move to the corner of the couch to make space.