Chapter - 2

Author's POV
**************

Ishan kishan opened the door of his room now their room, and both of them walked inside.

The room was big enough for two person to live comfortably. It has a big wardrobe and two single bed, which ishan joined to make it one as he was living alone. It also has a small couch with two beanbags.

But it would have looked more presentable if the whole wasn't a pure mess, with everything thrown here and there.

When shubhman saw the condition of the room, he couldn't help but turn to look at ishan, who gave him an awkward smile.

"Actually...as i left room in hurry today that's why it's like this..otherwise i'm a very neat person..you have to believe me.." Ishan lied to cover his embarrassment.

"Not good with lies...I see.." Shubhman comment in his mind.

"I believe you.." Shubhman let out calmly.

Ishan felt grateful for that and immediately start cleaning whole room, while Shubhman placed his suitcase on the joint bed and start unpacking.

After 1 hour, finally ishan was done with cleaning. He turn to look at shubhman who had already arranged his belonging in their wardrobe and drawers.

Shubhman sensed ishan's graze on him and looked up to meet ishan's eyes. Ishan gave him a cute smile which made shubhman turn away his head immediately.

"Shubh...help me with parting beds.." Ishan said while approaching bed.

"But why?" Shubhman asked slightly confused.

" Because you will find it uncomfortable to sleep on the same bed as me?" Ishan replied more like questioned.

"oh yeah.." By saying this he get up from bed.

And with in a minute, that joint bed was parted by them.

( Ishman's bedroom )

Shubhman stared at both beds with a unreadable expression.

Suddenly ishan's voice bring him out of his thoughts.

"I'm going to take shower...then we will go downstairs together for breakfast okay?" Ishan said while opening wardrobe.

"Okay..." Shubhman replied shortly before plugging earphones in his ear and start listening songs.

Ishan sighed a little at other's cold demeanour but no need to hurry they have lots of time to work on Shubhman's Introvert nature, with these thoughts ishan went to take shower.

Shubhman decided to call his mom and sister to assure them about him being comfortable here.

After few rings his sister picked the call and said.

"Hello shubhi.."

"Hi..Di how are you and where is mom?" Shubhman asked.

"I'm great..and mom see went out to something. Leave that, now tell me how was your first with your team mates? " his sister, shahneel asked excitedly.