Chapter - 33 ( End )

Author's POV
**************

Shubman parked the car infront of ICT Apartment as both of them get down from car. Shubman held ishan's hand as they shared a smile before walking towards the entrance.

But both of them frowned when they find the door locked from inside. Shubman ring the bell few times, after five minutes, the door was finally opened, loud cheering and hooting soon followed.

"WELCOME HOME!!"

There stood whole ICT team, giving wide smile with Abhishek and Mayank who shot glitter bombs, welcoming them wholeheartedly.

There was big "welcome home" balloons are decorated infront of couch and a big welcome written with flowers at door step.

( Like this )

Ishan stare at decoration with surprised eyes and mouth opened in awe. He then turn to look at shubman, who stare back at him and by his look, ishan can tell that other also didn't know about this.

Ishan was about to run inside and hug all of them for this beautiful surprise but Everyone shouted, halting his step in air.

"DON'T COME INSIDE!!"

"But...why?" A little startled ishan asked, while Shubman knitted his eyebrows as well.

"Rohit go and get it quickly before ishan step inside. That boy is damn impatient..." Virat urged rohit, who hurriedly went in kitchen direction to fetch something.

"Please wait a bit..." Hardik said while giving a clumsy smile to ishan and Shubman.

"What are you guys playing at?" Shubman asked, not understanding anything.

Suddenly ishan held his hand, making shubman look at ishan, who pointed in a direction from where rohit is coming with "Aarti ki thal"

Rohit stood infront of them as other members also stand behind him. Rohit gesture them to bend a little as he put the tika on their forehead before sprinkling some flowers at them. He then rotate the thal three times infront of couple, finally giving them way to enter.

"We didn't come after getting married you know?" Shubman said as couple walked inside in sync while holding hands.

"Yes but you both sure returned after winning a war as getting your fathers acceptance is no less than winning a war, so virat told to me to do this..." Rohit replied while putting that aarti thal away.

"Thankyou guys for such warm welcome, I was away for only one and half days but it felt like one year...missed you all, my second family" Ishan expressed while feeling a little emotional, causing everyone to coo at boy.

"Finally my baby is back...come give me a hug.." Mayank exclaimed dramatically, breaking the emotional atmosphere While others just chuckle at his antics.