Chapter - 29

Author's POV
**************

There was thick and suffocating silence in Living room of ICT Apartment. No one dare to even breath loudly as they watched the staring contest between the couple and their dads.

"For god sake, Say something Shubman...What's all this?? Whats going on here?"

Finally Mr.Gill decided to break the silence and asked sternly.

Ishan slightly hide behind shubman, who noticed his action and gave other a soft smile, to ease Ishan's worries.

Shubman then faced his dad before replying,

"After witnessing all that in dressing room, I don't think its hard to understand what's going on...still for you, let me say it clearly..."

Shubman paused in between before taking Ishan's hand in his own, ishan tried to pull his hand away as he recalled Mr.Gill's reaction from earlier,

But shubman held his hand firmly, refusing to let go before continuing his words,

"Me and ishan, We are DATING..."

Ishan turn to look at his dad, who was looking clearly pissed, then his graze fall at his brother, who gave him a worried and somewhat comforting smile, making ishan feel a little at ease , atleast his brother understand him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Mr.Gill's angry voice echoed in whole living room.

But shubman was looking rather calm and collected.

"The literal meaning, Dad.." He replied calmly, adding fuel to Mr.Gill's anger.

Mr.Gill slammed his hand on table and stood up angrily, before pointing his finger at Shubman and ishan.

"Do you even realise what nonsense are you saying? Dating? That too, ishan? Have you lost it?! He is a boy for god sake!! And Mr.kishan say something to your son..." Mr.Gill said last sentence while looking at Mr.Kishan in disbelief.

Mr.kishan was staring at ishan, who is looking guilty about not telling all this to him, but he can tell ishan is not feeling even a ounce of remorse for falling in love with Shubman, a man.

Then he shifted his attention towards Shubman. Although Shubman is looking all calm and collected but his eyes, they are filled with lots of emotions.

As he was busy observing them, he heard Mr.Gill, telling him to put some sense into ishan's head.

Raj also held his hand, silently pleading to him, for his brother's happiness. Because to other's mr.kishan may seem as he is not angry but raj knows better, his dad is furious right now.

After a whole moment of silence, Mr.kishan break his silence.

"What are your intentions, towards my son?" Mr.kishan questioned, seriously.

Mr.Gill stare at him in shock before shouting,

"Are you out of your mind? What are You-"

Mr.kishan shot him a look and raised his hand to stop Mr.Gill from talking further.

"Please Mr.Gill, I know what i am doing, so I would appreciate if you let me do my work..."

"You know what i'm done!!...i'm leaving, I will forget that i ever had any son!..." Mr.Gill huffed in rage.

He then stormed out of living room angrily. Shubman just stare at the his retreating back, with an complicated look in his eyes.

"What are you looking at? Go and talk to him..." Ishan urged Shubman.