shopping

Nat got her keys and one of Tony's cards as she started to take Hope to the car.

Hope got in the car and stared at the window as they drove for 15 minutes while they talked about different movies to watch later as Nat suggested a movie night for the two of them.

We are here Nat said as she parked up and got out.

Hope got out and follows Nat as she locked the car and left the parking lot.

Nat took Hopes hand as she saw her body shake at the sight of all the people.

Clinging on to Nat's hand Hope followed her in to the first store which was target.

They walked over to the shower section first after collecting a red basket.

Nat began to pick her own stuff and told Hope to get whatever.

Never having a choice before Hope stared for a while unsure what to pick. After thinking for a moment she picked up two shower gels, a pack of toothbrushes and toothpaste, a sponge, some razors and a few bath bombs. Whilst waiting for nat she had a look at some hand sanitizer but didn't know what scent to get so she asked Nat.

After she had put her stuff in the basket Nat decided to choose a strawberry sanitizer and a mint one as they both smelt amazing.
She told Hope that she had got her a few things from the isle than moved on to the next. It was a house hold one containing blankets, pillows, decor, plates, bowls,organizers and much more.

Hope followed nat in awe as she had never seen such a colourful or varied Isle of things.

Nat told Hope she was getting her own room so she could buy some things for it and she also said her room will be done in around 2 days.

Hope was shocked as she had never had her own room but with Nat's help she managed to pick a few fake plants, a dreamcatcher, an emerald blanket and some desk organizers for her room.

Nat then smiled and led her to the next isle.

It was filled with electronics and games.
From PlayStation's to Switches and from phones to laptops, everything you could think of was there.

Hope looked to Nat with a confused expression as she didnt understand why they were there.

Nat seeing this explained how she was going to get her a phone and a laptop for when she goes back to school and so she could message her. She then added that she could get a PlayStation and some games to play with the others.

Hope smiled at her kindness and selected a phone, laptop and PlayStation. Giving them to Nat, she picked some games for the PS and some board games as well, including cluedo her favorite game since it is the only game she has played.

Nat then told her that she was going to have to go to school in a few weeks time but not a school near where she use to live.
She told her the name was Midtown High School.

Hope looked a bit sad at first but then smiled knowing she wouldn't have to see her old bullies.

Nat showed her a list of what they needed for school and they got everything.
They then went and got a few clothes and some trainers.

After paying, they went to the car and got in. So happy she finally had things of her own, she hugged Nat and then got in.

They drove for a few minutes, and pulled up to a Starbucks Nat got two cookie and cream frappés then got in the car.

Hope drank it her eyes widening as she got to a cookie bit. This is amazing she cried.

Nat chuckled at her reaction and they drove home drinking them in the way.

When they arrived home they took the stuff inside and put it in Nat's room

Walking downstairs, Nat told Hope she had a surprise for her as she covered her eyes and walked her down the street for a few minutes. Uncovering hopes eyes Nat said Ta Da and did jazz hands.

Hope gasped as she saw a huge bookshop so happy that nat remembered their conversation on the roof about how she loved to read.

They bought a few books and went back

As they got into Nat's room and started unpacking the bags Hope jumped in to her arms hugging her with tears of happiness streaming down her face.

Nat hugged her tightly bag and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Squealed hope happily.