Reveal and backstabber

The main plot twist is finally startiingngngnngnggg.
Tw:a stupid boy, slight vilenece and swearing.

Hopes POV
(First person)

Its been 2 weeks since my birthday and I couldn't be happier. I've been riding all my horses and me and crumpet have already clicked so well. I'm currently having a quick ride before school on crumpet.

We did a small bit of tackless before I put her in the fields and worked the others

Then I left with my mum to go to school.
My best friend Luke was taking me round his house today. We've been to Emma's and mine but not his. Emma couldn't come today so it will be just me and him.

Last period/lesson

Hey Luke are you ready to go I asked.

Yeah he replied.

I smiled and we waited for the bell before gathering our things.

We walked out together and headed to his car.

He opened the door for me and I smiled warmly in response.
Hes so sweet.

Flash came over and whistled causing me to roll my eyes.

Before he could say more we were already driving off.

They have their own private driver as his dad was so rich. Nearly richer than uncle Tony. Well that's what Luke said anyway. I obviously believe him.

Soon enough we arrived and went to his room.

It was huge and painted in a deep blue. His bed was a king size one with a blue duvet. There was a three door wardrobe, a blue bathroom, a dark oak desk and much more.

Wow

He turned on his PCs. Yes plural. And loaded up a two player game. We started playing. I managed to win and he laughed before turning to me. He's cute when he laughs.

Suddenly he leaned in and kissed me. I softly kissed back, smiling against his lips.

My eyes suddenly felt heavy and my vision began to blur. What's going on?

Suddenly I fell to the ground on the verge of passing out. What?

Sorry Hope but my dad needs you he smirked.

Well he needs you and your real mother.

My mother

Everything went black.

1 hour later

I woke up surrounded by blood. It wasn't mine. Shit where am i, I spoke to myself.

Ah hello Hope a males voice spoke.

Who are you I hissed in attempt to be brave.

Your worst nightmare he laughed.

I recognized his voice.

Natalia will soon be home.

My mum

Authors note

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I was trying to find a way to write it without it being to long and more dramatic. Plus we needed betrayal. Please check out my new book 'the twisted story'. Or my other 2 works one of which is marvel. Sorry for not posting.

Love you all 3000

Ella🫶🏻