Not your home

Tw: sh, abuse, sa, swearing - talked about in detail.

Nat went upstairs after a few hours of Hope being home. She walked into her room to see the young girl in a deep sleep. She knew that the girl had gone through a lot recently so she needed to sleep. She left the last few things her and Wanda had gotten on her nightstand.

The stuff

She gave Hope a quick kiss on the forehead and left

She gave Hope a quick kiss on the forehead and left. God was she falling in love with this child. She knew she shouldn't but this child had her heart and was becoming her whole world.

An hour later

Hopes POV
(First person)

I began to wake up and saw some stuff on my nightstand. I smiled to myself knowing it was from Nat and Wanda.
I have been with them for around a month maybe just over and I'm scared I will have to go soon.

I went downstairs and as I was about to get some food I stopped in my tracks. Fat, useless, ugly. The words repeated in my head and I went back upstairs. Everything came rushing back: my 'father' my mum my 'mother' pierce all of it. I didn't know what to do my head was spinning and my palms grew sweaty.

I sat on the bathroom floor an pulled out a razor. I didnt want to do it. I was a few days clean and Nat would be mad. I have to. I.. I can't stop the thoughts. Closing my eyes I dragged the metal against my skin I winced as blood poured out of the fresh wounds covering my arm. Shit. I wrapped it up and pulled down my sleeve.

I walked out my room and downstairs to where Nat and Wanda were.

Current scene

Hope walked over to Nat and Wanda hugging them both. As they hugged her back

JARVIS informed them somebody was at the door. As they opened it Hope stumbled backs seeing who it was. He pulled of his trousers and forced himself on to her. Then he left her naked body lying in the ground covered in blood and dirt.
Hello Hope he smirked looking through the doorway.

No.. No Hope whispered loud enough for Nat to hear. She signalled to Wanda who read her mind and showed Nat.
Nat grew angry and Wanda's eyes flashed red.

Two other men Clarke's friends came out and were dressed as police.
We are here to take Hope as her father has custody they instructed getting closer.

Hope flinched and started yelling at them.
Cyka get away from me.

Nat turned confused that she knew Russian but turned her attention back to the men.
We are taking her now the men hissed.

Wh..What if I was to adopt her Nat stuttered scared for the reply.

Well then she could stay but that would take time one of the 'officers' said not rethinking there plan.

Why would you want a worthless piece of shit like her Clarke spat.

Nat told JARVIS to get Tony to call his lawyers about adopting Hope and to make sure it was to happen as quick as possible.

She then turned to Clarke and slapped him.

She is not worthless she is an amazing girl Nat yelled her voice slightly raised.

He scoffed and grabbed Hope's arm.

Come on he growled.

No Natty please Hope cried.
Wands, Tasha please she begged.
Mama please don't let him take me Hope sobbed looking at Nat desperately.

I'm sorry detka I'll get you back Nat reassured as tears ran down her face.

With that Hope was gone and Nat was in the floor in tears.

Miss Romanoff, Mr stark said Hope will be brought back tomorrow evening if the papers are signed tonight.  JARVIS informed them.

O..okay Nat sniffled.

Wanda hugged her and carried her upstairs so she could rest before the lawyers arrived.

Hopes POV
(First person)

I was dragged into a van and pushed on to the cold surface.
I want to go back, take me to Natty, take me to Mama I cried barely pausing between each attempt.

Take me home I mumbled.

That place is not your home Clarke yelled slapping me hard. My cheek stung and everything went black.

Authors note

Time for some dramaaa. Also Hopes last name is Clarke because that is her 'dads' name. Nat wants to adopt her anddddd Hope called her Mama!!!!!!!!!! Sorry this is short I'm going to be starting another story of avenger one shots so please check that out. I will update this atleast 2-3 times a week.