Crushes & Confessions

Tw: bullying, swearing,mentions if abuse sa
Not to heavy this chapter just mentioning stuff from the previous 2 and obviously kids being idiots at school👍

2 days later

Hopes POV
(First person)

I was going back to school today and I was going to leave at 7:10am because school starts at 7:30am. So here I am currently getting ready at 6:00am for another day at school aka prison. I really wanted ma..Nat to drive me today but I'm to scared to ask and I think Wanda is going to.

They both know what Clarke did to me a few days ago (I did NOT mention him raping me) because I don't want them to feel bad and who cares I probably disserved it, but since Nat adopted me I'm safe. I think.

I went in to my bathroom and got changed in to a cute outfit before doing my hair and applying a bit of light makeup. Who cares if I'm 13 its the 21st century guys 🙄.

Outfit

Hair

Once I was ready I headed down for breakfast and saw it was already 6:30am

Once I was ready I headed down for breakfast and saw it was already 6:30am. I needed to hurry I didn't want to make anyone mad and be late. My palms began to sweat as I thought about being punished. They wouldn't... I mean they are the avengers. They do get mad easily though like when Lena took Clint's bow to help Kate train and they all got mad and banned her from training for a week. I shuddered at the thought.

Arriving in the second kitchen, it was completely empty as expected. There was a box of cereal on the counter so I poured myself some and got a bit of milk. Once I had finished and washed up it was 6:45 shit I don't want to be late and I only have 25 minutes. 

I ran upstairs, got everything before shoving it in my rucksack then I checked my timetable and saw I had maths first. Fuck I hate Mr Smith and I haven't finished his extra work due to all the other things going on.

 As I began to panic, a light knock was placed on my door. Flinching a little at the sound, I called for the person to come in, as the door opened slowly. It was Nat.