birthday & family

Tw:swearing
Not violent but because she's happy and thankful. Longer chapter and I'm sorry for the time skip. Any bold writing in brackets this chapter is an authors note. Most gift photos will be at the end of opening them all. For the gifts I haven't given a photo for you can imagine them how you like.

October 2nd

Nats POV
(First person)

Today is the day before Hope's 14th birthday and me and Wanda had a bit of an overshop for presents. Yesterday we picked up her new puppy that will soon be her service dog. Although we were going to originally only get her two horses, we found one that couldn't be separated from three others and Wanda somehow convinced me to say yes. I also got myself one (obviously having a viewing and test ride on all of them) as I love to ride but haven't in a while.

We set up the barn and got Hope a few extra horse bits as a present as well as already having the basics in the newly built stable.

At the back of the tower we now have a summer and winture pasture, an indoor and outdoor arena and an oversized modern barn. Thank god tony is rich.

My new horse is currently in the stable with the four we bought for Hope. His name is Casper because he reminds me of Casper the friendly ghost.

Casper

He is very cute

He is very cute. I have told Hope we are going away for a night to celebrate her birthday so she packed some stuff for tomorrow. She hasn't been told where we are going yet so Wanda packed a beach bag for us all.

Currently I'm wrapping up a few last minute presents before we give some to her today. The team has decided seen as she is apart of the Avenger's family to all buy her presents.

Much to Wanda's disapproval Steve has been released from a cell and allowed back on to the team as long as he is still under a watchful eye this is as of the request of director fury.

One hour later

Present scene

Everyone -except for steve- sat on the white couches in the main living room. A huge pile of presents all in different wrapping paper.

Hope sat on the main sofa Wanda and Nat either side, both smiling happily at her.

We are going to start with some smaller presents before your, main ones that you will be receiving today because don't forget you still will have some to open whilst us three are away tomorrow, stated Nat.

Hope was so shocked that there were more as she had never really received presents before. She felt very overwhelmed but wasn't going to ruin the moment. Biting her lip, which thankfully went unseen, she grounded herself before smiling at everyone.