taken

They all sat around a table eating and talking.

Hope felt the happiest she had ever been and knew she was safe with them. She could also tell the greatly cared for eachother but wouldn't admit it. She smiled to herself knowing she had found her people.
As everything got too overwhelming she got up and said she had to go to the bathroom.

Sitting on the bathroom floor her fathers words raced through her head as she thought of everything that happened, the flashes of her mothers past, her finding a place she feels loved and safe, Peter's death, her father trying to trigger her. Useless, ugly, selfish brat. Her fathers words sped through her head as she quickly looked around then pulled out a blade from the phone case Nat got her. She went in to a cubicle and sat down dragging it across her arm lightly at first then going deeper and deeper until her whole arm was a fountain of blood. Her blade had blood all over it, so she wiped it off and put it back. She then sat there as blood dripped down her arms. She had been there for about 5 minutes and it still hadn't stopped. Her eyes began to blur and her head spun.
Did she go to deep. She sat down blood going everywhere and prayed that it would stop soon. If she didn't go back then Nat would worry. Grabbing rolls of tissues she stuff them on to her arms and held down, wincing as she did. Hope sat there disappointed in herself.

A little while later and she heard the bathroom door open. She froze as she recognized Nat's voice talking to Wanda. They called her name and she sat there wondering what to do.

1 second Hope called starting to panic she took off the bloody toilet paper and started to clean the red floor, that looked like a murder had just happened on it. She shoved all the tissues in the toilet and flushed it as she pulled down her sleeves even though the bleeding hadn't stopped.
She walked out and went to the sink to wash her hands.

Nat asked her if she was okay and Hope nodded saying it was full up when she got here and there was a queue.

Wanda went to read her mind but felt it being blocked and knew immediately she was hiding something.

Hope's eyes went blurry again but she bit her lip stopping it. Her arms ached and she felt the blood dripping.

They all left and went back to the table they then payed and left wondering where to go next.

Nat suggested a zoo or farm and Hope clapped her hands in excitement.
Wanda agreed smiling at Hope's face.

They decided to go to the nearest zoo which was a 20 minute drive.

When they got there Nat paid for the tickets and they went in.

After about 10 minutes of debating they agreed to do the big cats first then the wolves then go on to anything else they wanted to see. The first enclosure they reached was home to 2 tigers Red and Rusty.
Red was sat on a rock cleaning himself as Rusty splashed around in their watering hole.

Hope smiled and giggled a little at seeing them play, completely forgetting about the pain that was shooting through her arms.

Wanda and nat smiled to eachother seeing how much Hope was enjoying herself.

An hour later

They had seen all the animals and it was nearing to 8pm so they decided to get ready to head back. They went through the gift shop getting a few things such as stationary,magnets and stuffies.
Hope was so happy an unstoppable smile spread across her face.

They got in the car and started to drive to a Starbucks, when they got there Nat and Wanda went in to get their drinks and cakes, whilst Hope stayed in the car.

She sat looking out the window as one suddenly smashed. Turning round she saw a masked figure. Trying to pick any details up in just a few seconds, the main things she noticed was he had a metal arm and long black hair. He grabbed her and started to drag her through the broken window, glass piercing her already bloody arms. She screamed in pain as he grabbed her hair.
She called helplessly for Nat or Wanda. Tears streamed down her face as she squirmed in his firm grip.She dug her nails into the masked figure and scraped them on the car in attempt to leave even the weakest trail.

Suddenly everything went black.

Nat and Wanda's POV

They walked out and over to the car dropping their drinks as they saw the broken window and blood trail.
Nat fell to the ground crying as Wanda hugged her trying to hold back her own tears that were threatening to escape.

Hope's POV

She woke up tied to a chair and a man walked out smirking. Her expression turned from fear to anger as she saw a blonde figure laughing evily.

Authors note

What do you guys think so far. And who
do you think the figure laughing is. Also the stuffie she bought at the gift shop is going to become a big part in the story so what animal do you all think it should be.