planning and message

Tws:bullying, mentions of abuse

Nats POV
(First person)

Me and Wanda have been thinking about getting Hope a puppy, to be her service dog one day, and seen as her birthday is just under 2 weeks away, as its currently September 24th and her birthday is October 3rd, it feels like the perfect gift. I really like Wanda and I'm thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend as we have gotten very close since Hope set up the rooftop 'date' for us.

It is currently 6:00am and my alarm has gone off to get ready to take Hope to school and as I pull out my phone I see a message from Mary the women whose puppy I was looking on buying. The message said the puppy was mine and could be taken home in 7 days which would mean 2 days before Hope's birthday. A picture was attached to the message. I smiled happily and made a list of things I would need to buy, then I let Wanda know the good news.

The photo

Finally I got ready, had breakfast, cleaned my room and had a 20 minute training session

Finally I got ready, had breakfast, cleaned my room and had a 20 minute training session. I saw the time was 7:00am and hurried to get dowstanlirs ready to leave with Hope at 7:10am.

Hopes POV
(First person)

I woke up as usual and started to get ready excited because I had Russian today as well as art and science all my favorite subjects, but my happiness quickly faded as I remembered I had maths. Luckily it was only a single lesson so I wouldn't have to put up with Mr Smith too long.

I messaged the gc for the group project asking if we could start it during lunch and they all agreed then I messaged Emma.

Me
Hey Em I'm so excited
for Russian today

Emma🫶🏻
Me too Hope I heard we
have a sub for maths

Me
I hope so

She agreed and I turned my phone off before getting dressed and doing my hair.

Outift