Chapter VII: Obi-Wan's Hunt

EXTERIOR: CORUSCANT, SPACEPORT FREIGHTER DOCKS, TRANSPORT BUS - DAY

  A small bus speeds toward the massive freighter docks of Coruscant's industrial area. The spaceport is bustling with activity. Transports of various sizes move supplies and passengers as giant floating cranes lift cargo out of the starships. The bus stops before a huge, intergalactic freighter starship. It parks in the shadows of an overhang.

  INTERIOR: CORUSCANT, SPACEPORT FREIGHTER DOCKS, TRANSPORT BUS - DAY

  Anakin and Padmé, dressed in outland peasant outfits, get up and head for the door where Captain Typho, Dormé and Obi-Wan are waiting to hand them their luggage. Dyana had finally changed into her original outfit (her phone in her zipper backpocket and whip on her belt)- that could symbolize her as a smuggler or regular civilian, so she was fine.

  Dyana waits on the freighter starship, since she doesn't truly know any of them to say goodbye. She couldn't help but feel envious of Padmé and Anakin because of this. "Be safe, M'Lady." Captain Typho advises to the Senator. Padmé looks at her Captain with kindness and says, "Thank you, Captain. Take good care of Dormé.... The threat's on you two now." "He'll be safe with me." Dormé reassures her Senator/friend. They laugh, and Padmé embraces her faithful handmaiden. Dormé starts to weep, making Padmé respond to her friend's weeping, "You'll be fine." Dormé replies back- "It's not me, M'Lady. I worry about you. What if they realize you've left the Capital?" The young Senator looks to the Jedi Padawan, Anakin and says "Then my Jedi protector will have to prove how good he is." Dormé and Padmé smile yet the handmaiden remembers her Lady's new friend and asks in a quiet voice so the Jedi didn't hear, "What of Dyana? She is new to this life M'Lady. She may seem strong but she doesn't know the dangers here." "My friend, I don't believe that any dangers here can affect Dya. I have a feeling that she will be able to look after herself, with how intelligent she is." The Senator replies quietly yet softly. Padmé wasn't going to doubt her new friend- especially with how she was able to change the Senator's views of the Republic much faster than a certain Chancellor ever could. That and she genuinely believed she could trust Dyana Rossingol.

  Anakin frowns as Obi-Wan pulls him aside to give him clear instructions, "Anakin. Don't do anything without first consulting either myself or the Council." "Yes, Master." Anakin answers as he nods at his Master's words. Obi-Wan lookd to Padmé when he says, "I will get to the bottom of this plot quickly, M'Lady. You'll be back here in no time." Padmé replies with, "I will be most grateful for your speed, Master Jedi." "Time to go." The Padawan announces to the young Senator. "I know." Padmé acknownledges then gives Dormé a last hug. Anakin picks up the luggage, and the two 'peasants' exit the speeder bus, where R2 is waiting for them.  "Anakin, May the Force be with you." Obi-Wan farwells to his student and brother-figure. Anakin returns the farewell, "May the Force be with you, Master." They head off toward the giant Starfreighter, where Dyana was waiting patiently for them.

  The young woman smiles at the astromech and pats his dome head caringly, says "Welcome aboard R2." The sassy droid beeps in appreciation of Dyana's kindness with a bit of sarcasm. The Jedi Padawan's mouth twitches in slight amusement at the droid's response then tells Dyana, "He says "Thank you 'Captain'."" Dyana giggles at the astormech's response, not catching Anakin's stare. "Suddenly, I'm afraid...", Padmé comments- breaking the Padawan's stare from the caramel Goddess. "This is my first assignment on my own. I am too." Anakin confesses as he shifts in nervousness as he's looking at Artoo. Dyana then decides to lighten the mood by saying, "But don't worry. We've got Artoo with us." The three laugh, Anakin and Padmé secretly appreciated her for lightening up mood.

  Obi-Wan and Captain Typho watch Anakin, Dyana and Padmé disappear into the vastness of the spaceport with R-2 trundling along behind them. "I hope he doesn't try anything foolish." Obi-Wan comments to the Captain. Only for Captain Typho to say, "I'd be more concerned about her doing something than him."