Amrish Shocked and Hetal Rocked

Hetal had found out the truth of the divorce, when Dhawal came home drunk one day and in the his unconscious state told Hetal the truth of his and Natasha's divorce.

Finally, Hetal got the courage and convinced her sister in laws in trying to help. They were going to bring Natasha and Dhawal back together. Esha had spoken to Chiku and found out that Natasha had given the Pandya Store papers to Daama but had left Pandya Niwas, as Sheesh and Mithu had kicked her out. Chiku was trying to find her but was having a hard time.

Hetal got Chiku's help and got 3 divorce papers ready. And custody papers of Golu. Chiku was able to grab insurance that Amrish would behave.

After a couple of days, when everyone was home and sitting in the living room whereas the brothers were talking, but Dhawal was a little quiet. Then daughter in laws served their husbands the divorce papers.

Amrish went purple with anger. "What is the meaning of this? Have you gone crazy? Stop this nonsense right now?"

"Enough! We had enough! What do you think that since you are a man, you can abuse us with no consequences. Natasha stood up for what was right, so you got rid of her. You cunningly tricked your brother. If you can do that to your brother, it is closest to your heart. What's to stop you from doing it to your other brothers." stated Hetal

"How dare you -" Amba yelled.

"Maji, you never stood up for a woman, even though you are a woman. You have trained your sons to be abusive, narrow-minded, and to be puppets. You weren't strong, but that doesn't women are not strong. "

"Baby Dolu, do you believe that? asked Chirag .

"Yes. I do!" stated Dolly.

Dhawal and Esha were watching everything with a pensive look.

"Did you know that Daama also lost her husband. She raised 4 sons without the help of anyone. She gained 4 daughter in laws, then had 4 grandchildren. Then she lost her children 15 years ago during the quake. The same quake that killed Papaji. But do you know what, it was Natasha's family that lost their lives trying to save Papaji. And his soul would be tortured to see how you have treated Natasha and her family." stated Hetal.

Amrish and Amba looked shocked to know this news, as they didn't know who had tried to save their father/husband. Amrish felt guilty.

"You say you love Dhawal dearly, yet you single-minded decided to destroy your brother. Have you not seen your effects of destruction. He comes home drunk. He talks to Natasha as if she is in front of him." said Dolly

"And until our family is complete, we will be living with Daama." stated Hetal.

"You see, there are rumors that Natasha was kicked out Pandya Niwas and Makwana Mansion. Where do you think she went?" stated Pranali.

"What? Where is Natasha? What do you mean she was kicked out of Pandya Niwas.?"

"Sheesh and Mithu blamed her Pandya Store's destruction. Daama tried her best, but the boys were very angry.   Amrish kicked out his sister cause she wanted a job. What do you think her brothers would have done if their means of living was taken away."

Dhawal looked worried. The Makwana family went to the Pandya Niwas to apologize, and their apology was accepted after they realized it wasn't Natasha's fault.   Dhawal called in a few favors in trying to find Natasha.

A few weeks later....

Natasha opened her door and saw that Dhawal was sleeping outside her door. He has been doing this the past few weeks. After she was kicked out of both Pandya Niwas and Makwana Mansion, she had moved into a small apartment.

A few weeks later..

After the truth had come out, both families tried to get her to come back, but she refused. Dhawal had canceled the divorce papers but couldn't get her to come home. He slept outside her door every night. A few nights, the police were even called, but since they were still married, the police left him alone.

Dhawal knew she was angry and hurt, but he didn't know how deep it went. When he kicked Natasha out, he had assumed that she would go the Pandya Niwas. He didn't know that she was kicked out of Pandya Niwas. When Amrish's truth came out, the first thing he had done was cancel the divorce.  He thought Hetal Bhabi was maybe confused that Natasha was sure to be at Pandya Niwas.   He had gone to Pandya Niwas to bring back Natasha, but she actually wasn't there. They had assumed she was living in Makwana Mansion, as he had assumed that she was living in Pandya Niwas. It took him a week to find her with the help of a private investigator. He had apologized and had asked her to come home with him, but she had refused, as she was already home. He had told Chiku and Chirag that he had found Natasha. Soon, both families had come by to apologize and to bring her home. She had accepted their apologies, but she refused to come home.

She was happy where she was. Nobody could kick her out of her home. She wasn't going to be dependent on someone for her comfort. She also had apologized if she hurt their feelings, but she wasn't leaving. They were shocked but in the end they left.

The next morning, as she opened her front door, Natasha saw that Dhawal was sleeping in front of her door as he fell through the doorway.   She had no choice  but to let him stay with her, as he was refusing to leave.   He explained the truth, and even though she accepted the apology, she was still distant with him.  But he was happy that they were now living together.   They slept in the same room, and their clothes were mixed together in the cupboard.  They were living like a married couple.

It had been a few weeks since she let him inside her apartment. She tried to convince him to go home and leave her alone, but he was stubborn. They all left her alone, but everyone wanted her forgiveness and wanted her to come home.

Natasha also tried to convince Hetal, Pranali, and Dolly to move back home, as she didn't want to blame for this too.   But it seemed that her sister in laws were stubborn.  They refused, stating they like having a mother in law, who didn't play games with their lives, and Golu was having fun, enjoying his time at the Pandya Niwas.   After a couple of weeks of Natasha and Dhawal living together, Natasha decided to ask Dhawal if it was ok to move back home, and ask the ladies to come home too.