Love Wins ❤️

Dhawal dropped Natasha at the Pandya Niwas after the date, as she requested.  As she walked in, she heard Daama repriminding Chiku.   Chiku was going ahead in his revenge, whereas Daama was trying to talk him out of it  and Sheesh and Mithu were also giving their opionion.    It was a good thing that Esha was spending the night at the Makwana Mansion.  Natasha made some noise as she walked into Pandya Niwas.

"Daama!  I'm here to spend the night.    Since Esha Bhabi is spending the night as the Makwana Mansion, I figured I would spend time with my family here in Pandya Niwas."   Natasha said as she walked into the room, smiling at everyone.

"Wow!  My daughter has come to visit.  You did well.  And flowers?  They are beautiful, "  said Daama

"Yes, Daama.  The flowers are from Dhawal."  said Natasha, smiling.

Chiku made a pissed off look on his face when she mentioned Dhawal, which Natasha noticed.  And then he walked off towards his room.

"Daama, what's wrong with Chiku."  asked Natasha

"I will explain later.  What would you like?  Should we have a cup like we used to?"  asked Daama

"A cup of chai would be great!" exclaimed Natasha.  "I will make it and bring it to our room." as Sheesh and Mithu had also made excuses and left shortly after Chiku.

A little while later, Natasha and Daama were drinking tea in their room.  

"Daama, I had a reason for coming over."  Natasha said

"Chutki, what is it?"

"First, is I'm confused.   I love Dhawal a lot.  But he questioned my character.  But he's changed a lot since then.   He's becoming my Dhawal, but is he?  He wants to marry me.  He pushes me to be better. He left his family for me.  He's become independent for me.  He fought for me?  Am I doing wrong with him? By denying to forgive him?"  Natasha asked.

"Chutki,  that's a decision you must make.  Have you forgiven him?  Has he proven himself worthy of you?  You see, your Shiva Chachu did the same thing with your Raavi Chachi.   They got divorced.   I was even trying to get Shiva married to Disha, as I thought she would be better for him.   But your Raavi Chachi, she had forgiven him.   She loved him.  She didn't want him to live without him.   They worked on their issues together.  Now the thing is for you, can you live without Dhawal in your life.   There are many obstacles that come into our lives, but matter is who stays and helps you that matter."  said Daama

"Daama, Dhawal has always protected me, whether he was there or not.  I was ready to quit the Pageant.  He made sure that I didn't quit.  He stood by me, even when I refused to accept him."  said Natasha

"Well, then think about what you want and what is good for you.  I know you were mad at him.  And I know you are not mad at him anymore.  But think back and make a decision without any force.   Now, what is the other thing? "  Daama asked.

"Fine.  I will.  Daama, why do I have a feeling that Chiku is planning something bad?"  asked Natasha

"Because he probably is.  He is being single-minded about his revenge of the hurt you have been through.   He knows that Dhawal wasn't at much fault as Amrish and his mother are.  But he loves Esha, but he's also very driven in his revenge."

Natasha was very pensive when she heard this.    She needed to do something, but she wasn't sure what.    She then messaged Dhawal to meet her in the morning.  

In the morning, when Natasha got ready, she felt happy.  Relieved.  She had made her decision.  She had tea with her family in the morning, and then she went to visit with Dhawal.