CHAPTER FIVE:

Nashville, Tennessee
the same day
7:48 pm
POV Arianna

I laid spread out on my bed, exhausted from styling my hair

I laid spread out on my bed, exhausted from styling my hair. I had just finished dyeing and straightening my hair, which had taken me hours.

Once Skylar and her friends left a few hours ago to get ready for the kickback, I decided it would be a good idea to play in my hair.

"I have nothing to wear," I heard Tinka say, causing me to look up and see her.

"After All that shit I helped you move in yo closet, and youn have nothing to wear?," I asked, giving her a confused expression.

"Yess, we should go to the mall," she dragged out as she walked towards my bed and sat on the edge of it.

"We finna go to the kickback in two hours and you wanna go to the mall?," I asked, tilting my head and observing her.

"Yesss, please come with me," she said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Ughh okay, we gotta go right now so we won't be too late" I sighed, stood up, and took a black hoodie from my closet.

Tinka skipped out of my room a little too happy.I couldn't help but chuckle as I listen to the song she sang.

"Woo woo we finna go to the mall, woo woo we finna go to the mall."

I left my room going to search for Miracle. "You wanna go to the mall with us?," I said to Miracle who was laying on her bed watching shameless on her tv.

"Right now?, we not going to the kickback no more?," Miracle questioned pausing her show.

"We are, now come on times ticking," I urged basically pulling her out of her bed.

"Damn, hold on let me get my jacket," she mugged me as she walked towards her closet. "Fix yo face," I responded, matching her expression.

"Make me," she said with a smirk, approaching me once again.

"Mhm, I will," I mumbled as she stopped in front of me, locking her gaze with mine.

"What you gon do," she chuckled still staring me dead in my face, not looking away for a moment.

"Girl come on, we gotta go" I said, disregarding her comment.

She replied with a hum and followed me as we left her room and entered the living room. Tinka was seated on the couch, looking down at her phone.

As soon as she noticed us, she stood up and left through the door. All of us reached my truck, I unlocked the doors and got in starting the car up.

I turned the heat on low, then turned on the gps to Opry Mills.

"Can I put my phone on the aux?," Tinka said from the passenger seat.

I nodded my head in response.