CHAPTER THREE:

POV Miracle Jones
19 years old
Nashville, Tennessee
August 16th, 2023
8:03 am

I opened my eyes regretting it instantly I closed my eyes back, my room was lit up like the sun had infiltrated it

I opened my eyes regretting it instantly I closed my eyes back, my room was lit up like the sun had infiltrated it. To shield myself from the bright light, I pulled the covers over my head before reaching for my phone to check the time.

I made an effort to get out of bed but was unsuccessful, I glanced at someone who was lying on my arm.

Certainly explains the reason why I couldn't feel my other arm.

Ari, big head ass, was sleeping on my arm, and Tiana right there with her laying on Ari's legs.

Last night, we made the decision to sleep in my room, it was the only room where a bed was set up.

"How the fuck can somebody lay so wild," I know for a fact they weren't like this last night.

I gently tapped Ari in attempt to wake her up so that I could go pee. "Whattt leave me alone 5 more minutes."

"Girl get your fat head ass up I have to pee, and you're cutting off my circulation," I said mugging her even though her eyes was closed.

As her eyes gradually began to open, she fixed her gaze on me."Well good morning to you too," she said before moving away being careful not to disturb Tiana, I was expecting to get cursed out honestly.

"Good morning fat head," I said before getting up and running to the bathroom.

Once I did my business I washed my hands and started to do my little morning routine.

10 minutes later...

After leaving the bathroom, I returned to my room and put on the pants that I had taken off in the middle of the night.

I exited my room and entered living room with the intention of finishes putting the furniture together. Hopefully everything would go as planned, I aim to finish all the decorations before school starts.

Before our classes officially began, we were fortunate to enjoy an extra month of relaxation. The school decided to experiment with a new approach this year, allowing students more time before starting school.

We still had to study, the school sent out study guides that we had to fill out over the days, it wasn't very hard so I worked ahead and finished most of them.

"Why are you up so early," I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to find Ari and Tiana, who were snuggled together.

They were both bundled up in a flurry blanket, walking around like they were attached at the hip.

"We have to finish with all this stuff, I don't want to take forever to finish it," I said looking at the couch instructions.

"Let us go do what we need to do then we'll come help you pooh," Ari said.