CHAPTER SIX:

Nashville, Tennessee
August 24th, 2023
10:30 am
POV Skylar

I gradually opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright room before rolling out the bed slowly and walking towards the bathroom

I plopped down on the toilet and peed as I strolled through my phone seeing the numerous of texts from Smoke.

When I finished I washed my hands, I looked up at the mirror and seen that my face was puffy from all the crying I did last night.

I still couldn't believe that he fucked my friend, and I wasn't invited that really did it for me.

I caught a whiff of the scent of bacon, which made me walk towards the smell.

It led me to the kitchen where I seen Arianna whipping eggs over the stovetop, and Miracle was behind her stealing freshly cooked bacon.

"Didn't I tell you to wait until everything was done?," Arianna growled making Mj quickly grab a couple more pieces before running off. "Imma beat yo ass Miracle,"

I made my presence known before sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Goodmorning," Ari turned around towards the table seeing me, "Oh goodmorning sleeping beauty"

I chuckled a little at the nickname. "I didn't get a cute lil nickname when you told me goodmorning," Miracle walked back into the kitchen mugging Ari.

"You just not as special as me," I stated confidently shrugging my shoulders.

Arianna nodded in agreement, "Okay I see how it is" Miracle pouted sitting down at the table farthest from me.

"Girl I just know you not in your feelings" I giggled at her.

Before she could answer Tiana walked in the kitchen, she had on a blue silk robe that revealed her naked body.

"Goodmorning guys, why is everybody just staring?," tinka said as she took a seat at the table beside me. We all responded back to her before going back quiet.

My phone vibrated in my lap, I picked it up and seen that it was Smoke I declined the call. This was his 10th time calling me since I woke up.

"So you really not gon talk to him anymore ?," miracle questioned making me roll my eyes,

"Nope. I thought we were close enough to tell each other everything, and he went ahead and fucked another bitch, without me," I shook my head getting mad all over again.

"So you're upset only because he fucked her without you," I nodded my head.

"Why don't you just tell him that" Ari asked from the stove.

"He already knows why i'm mad, imma call him later tho" I said knowing I couldn't stay mad for too long.

"You need to cut that friend of yours off, she weird as fuck for doing that, she was obviously trying to sabotage your relationship," Tinka said.