CHAPTER SEVEN:

Nashville, Tennessee
September 2th, 2023
9:34 am
Pov Tiana

Nashville, Tennessee September 2th, 20239:34 am Pov Tiana

1 week later.....

I turned on the faucet and let the water flow into the shower, I started my morning routine with brushing my teeth.

I finished brushing my teeth after a good six minutes, then I applied my face cleanser. After I was done, I got undressed before getting in the steaming hot shower.

I stood under the hot water, letting it flow down my naked body.

I soon realized I forgot to grab my radio making me call out from the shower. "Can somebody bring me my radio."

I stayed quiet waiting for a response, nobody said anything making me repeat what I said.

After calling out a couple of more times, I eventually heard the sound of the door creaking open and then close, catching my attention causing me to glaze out from behind the shower curtain.

To my surprise, it was Ari who had entered and she was plugging the radio into the outlet.

"Can you turn the bluetooth on and pass me my phone, please?" I questioned with my head still poking out from the curtain.

She nodded her head walking over towards the shower and handing me my phone.

I played a random song on my playlist before returning the phone back to her. Then, I went back to my shower coating my naked body with coconut scented soap.

Five minutes passed, and the shower curtain opened again, revealing Arianna. She stepped into the shower and began to wash her body, not even acknowledging me.

She placed her hands on my waist gently pushing me to the side so that she could rinse the soap off under the running water.

Pov 3rd person

Tiana stood closely behind Ari and watched her as the water dripped down her body, she realized that she was staring and turned away, not wanting to seem weird.

"Can you wash my back?," Ari questioned, causing tinka to turn back around attempting to only look Arianna in the face, on the other hand, Ari didn't care to hide the fact that she was staring.

She let her eyes roam over Tinka's naked body before returning to meet her gaze.

Tinka nodded in response, causing Ari to turn away from her. She washed her back gently, making sure to cover every inch of it. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, catching both of the girls attention.

"Come in..," Tinka yelled out from the shower, Miracle walked into the bathroom seeing both of the girls clothes thrown on the floor.

"So y'all taking a shower without me, always leaving me out," "Your welcome to join, it's room for one more," Ari said opening the shower curtain.