CHAPTER FOUR:

Nashville, Tennessee
August 23rd, 2023
11:14 am
Pov Tinka

Nashville, Tennessee August 23rd, 202311:14 amPov Tinka

2 week later....

I was currently sitting on the couch, listening to Japanese Denim, as I worked on my study guides assigned by my professors.

"We should go to that back to school kickback they having tonight," Miracle announced walking into the living room staring down at her phone.

"What kickback?, and who throwing it?, I don't know none of these people out here for real," I replied, slightly pursing my lips.

"It's one of my big cousins kickback, she go to the same college, she a senior though," Miracle said.

"Oh, well i'll go if Arianna go," I said glancing over at Ari who was laying on the couch with her legs resting on mine.

"I-I don't know, I don't like places with too many people, loud music, etc it makes my anxiety kinda bad," Ari confessed looking down at her hands as she fidgeted with them.

"It's not gon be that many people but y'all don't have to go if it's gonna make you uncomfortable," Miracle dismissed the whole thing once she saw the discomfort on Ari's face.

"We can go, i'll just drive my own car incase I get anxious so y'all won't have to leave," Arianna said.

"If you get anxious, i'll gladly leave with you," I stated making Miracle nod in agreement.

"Thank you bae," Ari said poking out her lip.

"Aww you're such a big baby," I said pointing out her childlike actions.

"You would say that being the youngest in the room," she giggled at me.

"See you didn't even have to say all that," I growled mugging at her.

"Don't feel too good huh?" she purred as she approached me and sat on my lap, straddling me.

"W-what," I attempted to form a sentence but 'what' was all I could seem to say. She was sitting directly on top of me looking me in my face with her pretty doe like eyes.

I couldn't help but to look away, I was currently having a gay panic.

"If y'all gon engage in gay some activities, invite me," Miracle mugged the sight of us.

We both burst into a fit of laughter, Ari started to fall back a little making me snake my arms around her and hold her waist, she had a crop top on that exposed her incredibly soft skin, I couldn't resist the a temptation of rubbing it.

"We not even doing anything gay," I stated still rubbing Ari's soft skin. Ari had laid her head in the crook of my neck soon after I started rubbing her, I could hear her breathing getting heavier and heavier.

I might not be doing anything "gay" but I sure am thinking it.

"That's not what it looks like to me," she spat.