1. Everyday is the same

The day dawned with an unusually dark sky, mirroring the dull mood that enveloped Giyuu Tomioka. As he rose from his futon, "Another day.." he sighed the weight on his shoulders, seemed heavier than usual. The haunting memories of his best friend, Sabito, and his sister Tsutako upset and angered him, casting a shadow over the new day.

Giyuu moved through the routine motions, his movements mechanical and slow. The once vibrant colors of the world appeared muted, as if drained of life. The sound of the wind rustling through the leaves only served to exaggerate silence within him.

His fellow hashiras didn't notice anything different, As most of them thought that Giyuu was just stuck up and full of himself. One of the hashiras noticed, though, that hashira was Rengoku, Rengoku always noticed things about giyuu that others didn't, but he never spoke up about it. Tanjiro, as happy as usual, tried to engage him in conversation, but Giyuu's responses were mere whispers, "Good Morning Tomioka-san," tanjiro said with his usual bright smile. "You too, Tanjiro," giyuu whispered "Whats wrong, Tomioka-San? You seem more sad then usual" Tanjiro said with concern in his voice *Giyuu sighed internally he had forgotten tanjiro was really good at sensing ones emotions* "Im fine" Giyuu mumbled and left, his mind lost in the vast expanse of his internal struggles.

As the day unfolded, Giyuu found peace in the familiar routine of his Hashira duties. The rhythmic sound of his sword cutting through the air and the demons flesh provided a temporary distraction, yet the gnawing emptiness persisted. The demons he killed mirrored the darkness within, a reflection of the battles fought not only physically but also mentally.

The constant struggle to maintain emotional balance, as giyuu, looked into the clear blue pond. Giyuu gazed into the still water, the reflection of a weary warrior staring back at him. His facade wavered, revealing the vulnerability hidden beneath as tears formed in the corners of this eyes along weight of loss, regret, and guilt that also manifested in the depths of his eyes. "Don't cry, you idiot," Giyuu mumbled to himself and wiped his eyes, hoping no one saw, but someone did. Rengoku, who was sitting behind a tree near giyuu, saw the tears in giyuus eyes and heard the unstableness in his voice, but he stayed hidden behind the tree, as giyuu walked away.

Nightfall brought nothing new. The stars, usually a source of comfort, now seemed distant and indifferent. Giyuu wandered through the moonlit landscape, his steps echoing in the vast emptiness around him. Each footfall carried the weight of a thousand unspoken sorrows.

Back at the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters, Giyuu retreated into his estate and then into his sleeping quarters. The flickering flame of the candle on the table near his bed cast long shadows on the walls, mirroring the bumps and sadness within his heart. Alone with his thoughts, he grappled with the echoes of the past, questioning his purpose and the sacrifices demanded by his duty. He sat on his bed with a heavy sigh, Tears once again formed in his eyes as he changed out of his haori and layed in his bed.

As sleep engulfed him, Giyuu's mind became a battleground of emotions. The mental walls he built to shield himself from the world seemed to crumble, exposing the raw vulnerability beneath. In the stillness of the night, he confronted the ghosts of his past, wrestling with the demons that lingered in his mind and controlled his every movement and thought. Giyuus sleep was restless and unnerving as horrible thoughts and memories clouded his mind.

(610 words on my first chapter, please comment on some ideas and suggestions for me next chapter because i don't know what to writeee)