13. You love me..?

Please...

Giyuu, don't be angry..

I'm sorry I didn't realize it was such a big deal..

Please forgive me..

Rengoku begged giyuu. "They were disgusted, rengoku!"Can't you see that!" Giyuu yelled."giyuu hunny.. please.."I love you.." rengokus sentence made giyuu pause "y-you love me..?" "Yes, giyuu, I truly love you. "  giyuu rushed into rengokus arms and cried."I love you too.. no one has ever lover me" giyuu cried out "guys I feel so left out," Uzui jokingly said as he wrapped an arm around both giyuu and rengoku before giving them both a light kiss on the forehead. "I love both of you." "we love you too, tengen." Rengoku wiped the tears from giyuus eyes with the sleeve of his haori.

"Yall are homos."The 3 boys had no clue who said that until they turned around and saw obanai leaning against the doorframe, grinning. giyuu immediately whinced at the thought that obanai might tell the other hashiras about this "look giyuu I may hate you and your "I'm so different" personality but I would never out you without permission" obanai explained before he walked out.  Giyuu really appreciated what obanai said but he kept quiet, soon Rengoku, Uzui, and tomioka were just start looking at each other like that one spider man meme before they all burst out into laughter even giyuu "what the fuck happened" giyuu said through laughs "I don't even know" uzui replied smiling.

Giyuus facial expression turned serious, "but anyway, rengoku, I really am glad that you're back, i missed you," giyuu said with a soft smile "I missed you too love"  rengoku replied as he pressed his lips against giyuus, giyuu wrapped his arms around the other mans neck as he deepend the kiss, rengoku gave giyuu a light slap on the ass causing him  to gasp, rengoku took this opportunity and stuck his tongue into giyuus mouth, causing then to french kiss, the 2 men continued like this for a few moments before they broke apart breathing heavily, "dude what the fuck did I just watch" uzui said laughing "but fuck it was hot.." uzui mumbled as he wrapped his arms around giyuus waist whilst smirking.

"We can kiss another time uzui, I'm tiredd" giyuu said as he looked up at uzui through his eyelashes, trying to tease the older male "I will make you even more tired if you keep looking at me like that" uzui said with a smirk, giyuu blushed causing both rengoku and uzui to laugh a bit before hugging giyuu "Alright you said you were tired giyuu let's head to bed" rengoku said and the 2 other boys nodded in agreement.

(447 words guyss anyways im so sorry for not posting much i dont really have any ideas, if you have any ideas please share them and if you wanna talk about the book or just become friends my diacord is, cabtimt)