3. He found out

Once they arrived at giyuus estate Rengoku walked in, still carrying giyuu bridal style as found his way to giyuus bedroom, before placing giyuu on the bed and sitting next to him "now Tomioka tell me whats wrong" Rengoku asked with genuine concern in his voice, giyuu crawled over to rengoku and sat on his lap and snuggled into his chest, rengoku saw a light blush on giyuus cheeks so he let out a soft chuckle.

"Not all wounds bleed.." giyuu whispered this left rengoku confused."What do you mean Tomioka?"I don't know, I just hate it." "You hate what?" Rengoku said as he rubbed giyuus back reassuringly."i hate life!" Giyuu snapped "everyday is terrible.! All the other hashiras treat me like shit!"I don't deserve to be a hashira.." this shocked Rengoku deeply"what are you saying Tomioka" he cupped his face making giyuu look him in the eyes "your an amazing hashira your strong and as for the other hashiras being rude to you they are just mean" tears well up in giyuus eyes as he hugged Rengoku tighter and rengoku hugged back.

As they sat peacefully in each other's embrace, rengoku noticed something on giyuus wrist. "Whats that on your wrist, Tomioka?" Giyuu tensed up at the question and stuttered."u-uhm nothing..!" Rengoku obviously didn't believe giyuu, so he reached out to touch giyuus wrist, but giyuu quickly pulled his wrist away witch surprised rengoku "Tomioka. Show me your wrists." Rengoku said sternly but not unkindly "no" giyuu mumbled. He stopped hugging rengoku and moved away from him."Tomioka. Show. Me. Your. Wrists." Rengoku said more sternly and louder than before as he stood up.

Tears filled up giyuus eyes. "i-its nothing.." giyuu stuttered upon seeing giyuu crying rengokus face softened along with his voice as he once again embraced giyuu in a hug "please show me your wrists Tomioka" giyuu softly nodded and rengoku leaded him to the bed and sat down next to him, giyuu pulled up the sleeves of his haori to reveal bandages covering both of his wrists all the way to his forearms "giyuu.. honey... what happened..?" Giyuu didn't respond. Instead, he just sniffled, trying to hold back tears."Can i unbandage your wrists? " rengoku asks he had a feeling he already knows whats beneath the bandages, but he needs to know for sure."Okay.." giyuu mumbled and snuggled closer to rengoku, not wanting to face him right now.

Rengoku slowly but steadily unbandaged giyuus wrists and his stomach sank. His thoughts were correct. giyuu was self-harming. "Why! Why would you do this to yourself..?" Tears filled both of the young mens eyes giyuu didn't say anything all he did was snuggle deeper into Rengokus chest , giyuu finally spoke up "can we talk about it later..?" He asked "okay Tomioka.." Rengoku pulled giyuu into the bed next to him and covered them with blankets, giyuu snuggled his face into Rengokus chest as he drifted into a peaceful sleep. Rengoku looked down at giyuu and saw how puffy his eyes were from crying. He sighed softly and kissed giyuus forehead before drifting to sleep himself still embracing giyuu

(530 wordsss <3 any suggestions?)